McMinn vs. Obion

coachrus

Macy Wright is the real deal... Brandi Goodman, too. 21 points each. Seems Obion Central really held down Masengil today. OK, so I watched Stone Memorial closely. I believe that McMinn was a stronger team. There will be 3 keys to Obion Central's game on Friday. Fouls, Turnovers, and Macy Wright. What do you think?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Macy Wright is the real deal... Brandi Goodman, too. 21 points each. Seems Obion Central really held down Masengil today. OK, so I watched Stone Memorial closely. I believe that McMinn was a stronger team. There will be 3 keys to Obion Central's game on Friday. Fouls, Turnovers, and Macy Wright. What do you think?

Obion will be in the championship game!

This game is a battle. Obion has done a good job against Massengil but they can't hit their free throws. The winner of this will be playing on Saturday.

Looks like Obion's gameplan was that Massengill was not going to beat them. Shannon Wiggins of Obion might be the unsung hero of this team. She didn't give Massengill any room to breath today. And she makes clutch shots in the most opportune times. McMinn Central is going to be around for a while. I don't know where they get all these players and they are freshman. Sidni Williams and Kelsey Young really showed a lot of heart today. Obion could not put them away. I never thought McMinn would have kept this game that close with Massengill being shut down like she was. Congrats too Coach Morgan and McMinn Central on a good season. I think we actually got to see a championship game three days early.

Looks like Obion's gameplan was that Massengill was not going to beat them. Shannon Wiggins of Obion might be the unsung hero of this team. She didn't give Massengill any room to breath today. And she makes clutch shots in the most opportune times. McMinn Central is going to be around for a while. I don't know where they get all these players and they are freshman. Sidni Williams and Kelsey Young really showed a lot of heart today. Obion could not put them away. I never thought McMinn would have kept this game that close with Massengill being shut down like she was. Congrats too Coach Morgan and McMinn Central on a good season. I think we actually got to see a championship game three days early.

Great defensive game plan by Obion. The defense was geared to stop Massengil and make someone else beat them. Central 9 of 34 from the 3 point arc. Goodman and Wright were as good as advertised. Hicks and Wiggins played key roles for OC.....Central will be back. No one even close in District 5AA or in the region. Look for Trentham and Myers to make a dynamic inside duo in 2012-2013. Massengil will be able to showcase her talents even more. Central will be experienced and deep next year. Proud of the Chargerettes.

Great defensive game plan by Obion. The defense was geared to stop Massengil and make someone else beat them. Central 9 of 34 from the 3 point arc. Goodman and Wright were as good as advertised. Hicks and Wiggins played key roles for OC.....Central will be back. No one even close in District 5AA or in the region. Look for Trentham and Myers to make a dynamic inside duo in 2012-2013. Massengil will be able to showcase her talents even more. Central will be experienced and deep next year. Proud of the Chargerettes.

I was impressed with Obion being able to pull off their gameplan to stop Massengil. If McMinn Central's 3 point shooting had been on track it would have been a tight finish. With all their youth, I expect the Chargerettes will be back in Murfreesboro next year.

McMinn Central has at least two outstanding players coming in next year as freshmen, and several more outstanding ones coming in as freshmen year after next. The McMinn Fire AAU program has been a tremendous asset to Coach Morgan for many years now.