CPA vs. Obion

coachrus

This, sir, is an excellent question. Why ISN'T Goodman and/or Macy Wright a Ms. Basketball finalist??

You are so right! Both Wright and Goodman could/should have been a finalist. Both players are difference makers. Why? I have my thoughts, and I bet others do as well.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!

Why is Goodman not a finalist for Ms Basketball? I have only seen the past two games but she

is a Big Hurt in the paint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because the big media outlets dont venture far away from their areas..West Tn players dont garner the attention they deserve..hoping the refs call a square game and let the players decide this game.

Edited by DHSFB64

--------------------------------------------------------B------------------------

hating on your district foe.. ??? ..should the Rebels win dont celebrate with em

No I'm just giving my honest opinion. Hope oc wins but after watching both yesterday I'm going with CPA. If goodman gets in foul trouble like she has been CPA will win. Maybe I should change my coacht username to be able to voice my opinion huh? So far through my predictions I've been called an idiot with my la CPA prediction and I was right. Now I'm a hater. Now we will see If I'm right again.

--------------------------------------------------------B------------------------

hating on your district foe.. ??? ..should the Rebels win dont celebrate with em...

No I'm just giving my honest opinion. Hope oc wins but after watching both yesterday I'm going with CPA. If goodman gets in foul trouble like she has been CPA will win. Maybe I should change my coacht username to be able to voice my opinion huh? So far through my predictions I've been called an idiot with my la CPA prediction and I was right. Now I'm a hater. Now we will see If I'm right again.

:) Don't worry GC... you're in the know. The others are partisan haters. That does NOT mean I agree with your CPA pick... but I respect it. CPA is a great team based on their season and tournament play, true. But the Lady Rebs are talented, ready, and focused. You're right about fouls... and add to that... turnovers. Win those and you win the game.

Close game? Seriously? Did no one see CPA beat an extremely good Livingston today?? CPA has clearly came to win this tournament. Obion is very good, but I'm predicting CPA by at least 15+.

Don't believe I'd say LA was an 'extremely' good team, yesterday, but CPA had a lot to do with that. We didn't see the LA team yesterday, nor against Loudon, that we'd been seeing most of the year. :cry: I'll take CPA in this one against an equally good team, only because foul trouble may cripple Obion Central.

:) Don't worry GC... you're in the know. The others are partisan haters. That does NOT mean I agree with your CPA pick... but I respect it. CPA is a great team based on their season and tournament play, true. But the Lady Rebs are talented, ready, and focused. You're right about fouls... and add to that... turnovers. Win those and you win the game.

Don't get me wrong oc is very good and I hope they win eapecially with all of the bad luck they've had over the past several years in region tournaments etc. if goodman and Macy stay out of foul trouble it could be down to the last second. Only thing that makes me pick CPA is the fact that goodman has been in foul trouble the past two games against lesser talented teams than CPA. Good luck to you guys today!

I think the whole Miss Basketball discussion comes down to exposure, many of the nominees had good tourneys last year and were taken notice of. Look at Sissom and Masengil, Sissom played in her first state tournament as a freshman an played like anything but. She pretty much kept her team in the game against McMinn. And Masengil was the tourney MVP. Doesn't surprise me In the least that they are up for consideration. That being said, goodman is the most dominant post I've seen in the tourney, and I think CPA will have trouble with that. Her being in the paint will allow obions guards to play more aggressive d against CPA and it will pay off. I've been wrong before though! But I'll say OC by 8!

Don't get me wrong oc is very good and I hope they win eapecially with all of the bad luck they've had over the past several years in region tournaments etc. if goodman and Macy stay out of foul trouble it could be down to the last second. Only thing that makes me pick CPA is the fact that goodman has been in foul trouble the past two games against lesser talented teams than CPA. Good luck to you guys today!

But Goodman only went down with 30ish seconds left in the game... She'll be fine.