CLAY COUNTY LADY DAWGS ARE STATE CHAMPIONS!

TopDawg83

Congrats to those lady dawgs, you played like a champion on Saturday. Each and everyone of you all stepped up and done what needed to be done. Mackenzie Hamilton you showed out. Allie Brown way to start that the game with the three. Mattie Monroe you were on fire. Cooper you kicked butt in the paint. Sydney Roach you where phenominal all three days and that bank shot at half court at the end of the third qurter was so sweet. I have said all year long that you were the best player in the state of Tennessee, does anybody believe me now.....You are a class a person on and off the floor. I always said you wore 33 so well but I do believe 11 fit you just as well.

Once again, my favorite player in the entire tournament regardless of classification...not saying most talented...just a complete all-round basketball player. Clay Co most impressive team at the Boro period!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you Jackson Co was not overrated, they did not play that well in the tournament, can't argue that. They were very impressive all year, just look at the teams they played and beat all season long. I mean come on they beat the state champs 4 times by a average margin of 17 pts. JC just peaked at the wrong time of the season, they were fun to watch early in the postseason.

You are definitely right about that! Any team that beats Clay County by 31 is really impressive. They probably underestimated Clay County's desire to win the big one and it cost them.

You are definitely right about that! Any team that beats Clay County by 31 is really impressive. They probably underestimated Clay County's desire to win the big one and it cost them.

Like my good friend 7Awatcher said, Clay Co. was on a mission that couldn't be denied. I also think the semifinal game with Union City had a little to do with it, they were extremely physical with JC, I think Clay Co took notes. :ph34r: