Lake County vs Perry County

theGURU

UC grad you have an axe to grind with LC. Come on down and grind that ax . You won't do that. Where was the UC boys at. Not alot of talent on that boys uc squad that I saw. All hear about is the freshemen. Sorry to say they are not that talented in boy's basketball or football. UC has a decent girls team. Clearly not one of the best i've seen. I know you beat us in the football playoff's but I hate to tell you this but UC is not as talented in sports as you seem to think. LC boys will be decent next year and will be dangerous come tournament time. In football I promise you that LC will give UC all they want. UC IS DECENT IN SPORTS BUT NOT AS DOMINANT AS YOU THINK. mOST uc POSTERS POST WITH CLASS. You like to pop off at the mouth. That will come back to haunt you. We play each other in sports so come on over and introduce your self to the LC faithful.I respect Purple and several other poster but you are a diffent story. You like to run down the LC kids but won't do it around LC people. Have a nice day and maybe you will grow up some. Personally, I have nothing against UC but you do against LC.

No sir..facts hurts and it shows in YOUR POST! No, U C boys weren't at the State tournament..would have like to have been. On the other hand, just like the girls team, you have Mr & Ms Basketball finalist and with the Flowers girl winning and that is all you have to show. Your FANS are the ones that were making the comments before the girls games how easy it was going to be and the same for the boys. I'm not talking smack...just stating the facts! It was in the game and writing. Yes...I would say our programs at Union City is a little higher notch..we have the Gold and Silver to proove in football and basketball...matter of fact..we have more GOLD Basketballs in Boys than any team in the west outside of Memphis....did you know that. Yes...Our girls team went higher in the playoffs, our football team wen high in the playoffs...and by the way, do you have a baseball team? Our boys are young...not full of Seniors. Our years are ahead again. So, before you cut me down, usually when i speak, the true is in the print. I said when lake Co, Perry Co and BTW were in he same bracket...one of the three would win it all...BTW & Lake co is out so Perry Co wins. Lake Co lost their legs after yesterday's game. I was told BTW was the better team but luck happens to anyone. So, We will beat you in football in 2012 season and you can write it down. Everyone gets on the post and nails U C. Why, because we win and are winners. We have the proof. Good luck in baseball if you have a team ..ours is good. Then it's football time again.

Relly can can careless what you think. PC did what they had to do to win. The ref's were terrible but again not PC fault. It's basketball. Teams must be able to overcome when the calls go against you and LC could not today.

Refs don't loose the games, the players do. Get over it, your season is over. Take the heat or take a hike....

No sir..facts hurts and it shows in YOUR POST! No, U C boys weren't at the State tournament..would have like to have been. On the other hand, just like the girls team, you have Mr & Ms Basketball finalist and with the Flowers girl winning and that is all you have to show. Your FANS are the ones that were making the comments before the girls games how easy it was going to be and the same for the boys. I'm not talking smack...just stating the facts! It was in the game and writing. Yes...I would say our programs at Union City is a little higher notch..we have the Gold and Silver to proove in football and basketball...matter of fact..we have more GOLD Basketballs in Boys than any team in the west outside of Memphis....did you know that. Yes...Our girls team went higher in the playoffs, our football team wen high in the playoffs...and by the way, do you have a baseball team? Our boys are young...not full of Seniors. Our years are ahead again. So, before you cut me down, usually when i speak, the true is in the print. I said when lake Co, Perry Co and BTW were in he same bracket...one of the three would win it all...BTW & Lake co is out so Perry Co wins. Lake Co lost their legs after yesterday's game. I was told BTW was the better team but luck happens to anyone. So, We will beat you in football in 2012 season and you can write it down. Everyone gets on the post and nails U C. Why, because we win and are winners. We have the proof. Good luck in baseball if you have a team ..ours is good. Then it's football time again.

I caanot wait for football season. I never UC had bad sports programs. Im just saying UC is not all that like you believe. True UC has 5 boy's championships. LC has one and two in football and 3 runner up's. UC programs are not a notch above LC programs. I will concede baseball to you. Girls basketball no comparison. UC might do well in that sport in the next few years. Football LC has more titles and runner-ups than UC. We will give UC all they want in football. Our boy's basktball program is gaining ground on UC very quickly. You say everbody hates on UC that's not true. Most UC poster are good posters with the exception of one. LC sports are right there with UC right now. We win in sports just as much as UC. My problem is how you run down LC kids and sports. I never talk bad about Union City don't really have a problem with UC. We are rivals and push each other to the limits but I will give credit were credit is do. Will you? Your facts are skewed for everything you can come up with, I can counter. UC and LC are on par with one another in most sports with UC having a big advantage in baseball. I think you will be surprised on how good the falcons will be in football. UC should be improved but so will LC. Remember both teams split last year. Oh, Lake County has a history of winning also.

I caanot wait for football season. I never UC had bad sports programs. Im just saying UC is not all that like you believe. True UC has 5 boy's championships. LC has one and two in football and 3 runner up's. UC programs are not a notch above LC programs. I will concede baseball to you. Girls basketball no comparison. UC might do well in that sport in the next few years. Football LC has more titles and runner-ups than UC. We will give UC all they want in football. Our boy's basktball program is gaining ground on UC very quickly. You say everbody hates on UC that's not true. Most UC poster are good posters with the exception of one. LC sports are right there with UC right now. We win in sports just as much as UC. My problem is how you run down LC kids and sports. I never talk bad about Union City don't really have a problem with UC. We are rivals and push each other to the limits but I will give credit were credit is do. Will you? Your facts are skewed for everything you can come up with, I can counter. UC and LC are on par with one another in most sports with UC having a big advantage in baseball. I think you will be surprised on how good the falcons will be in football. UC should be improved but so will LC. Remember both teams split last year. Oh, Lake County has a history of winning also.

Did you know LC has more gold footballs than anybody in West TN outside of Milan and the most title apperances outside of Milan. Im just sayin'.

Did you know LC has more gold footballs than anybody in West TN outside of Milan and the most title apperances outside of Milan. Im just sayin'.

Did u know that pc has more gold than anyone in bball, and sent lc home all u fans said it couldn't be done but lil ol pc is goin for number7 tomorrow take that football talk were someone cares,speaking of football our Mr football showed yalls and wartburgs Mr bball how to ball

Edited by CougarFever
  • Upvote 1

Did u know that pc has more gold than anyone in bball, and sent lc home all u fans said it couldn't be done but lil ol pc is goin for number7 tomorrow take that football talk were someone cares,speaking of football our Mr football showed yalls and wartburgs Mr bball how to ball

Look dude. PC won and should win tomorrow. I'll talk about what I want. PC will never be heard of in football again. Enjoy your win and don't worry about what I talk about. Tucker is gone after this season and PC has not won a state title yet. I bet I won't see any PC fans on the football boards next year and for that matter on the basketball boards. LC will be back to the state tournament before PC will.Enjoy this season because it will a very long time before PC is mentioned in any sport again. I said PC deserved the win today and give them their credit so you don't have to be, you figure it out.

Well we have now had a look at all three Mr. Basketball finalist and upon further review maybe Tucker made it rain on two of the three.I know we just saw them play one game and you can't go on that but they found a hole and hid there when their Mr. Basketball abilities were needed. Maybe the real Mr. Basketball is Mr. Football. Otherwise there was plenty of stuff the refs let go like Lc holding on to Rhodes jersey all night to keep track of him. A good ol well coached D with some fundamentals takes care of a lot of that. Great season to Lake Co I thought you guys had a great team it was a pleasure to watch and I wish you the best in the future.

Well we have now had a look at all three Mr. Basketball finalist and upon further review maybe Tucker made it rain on two of the three.I know we just saw them play one game and you can't go on that but they found a hole and hid there when their Mr. Basketball abilities were needed. Maybe the real Mr. Basketball is Mr. Football. Otherwise there was plenty of stuff the refs let go like Lc holding on to Rhodes jersey all night to keep track of him. A good ol well coached D with some fundamentals takes care of a lot of that. Great season to Lake Co I thought you guys had a great team it was a pleasure to watch and I wish you the best in the future.

Tucker played great and should have been one of the 3 up for Mr. Basketball. The kid has game. The calls were bad both ways but it's hard to get over a team shooting 21 freethrows to 3. Anyway, I thought PC had a perfect gameplan today. LC just could not make a 3pt shot. Difference in game. LC should have kept pounding the ball inside because PC had no answer for it. Give PC credit for excuting their gameplan to perfection. Good luck tomorrow. Don't pay attention to me and UC grad. UC and LC have a history. Also, I should have not said anything about the future of PC sports. Was just responding to Cougar who was being well you know.

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

you're a greedy one Mr. Tucker, you got Mr. Football let somebody else's dad enjoy the Mr. Basketball award

I am not sure if they have changed the concept of Mr. Basketball or what? Newby is supposed to be the best in 1A this year, and Fountain is the best in all of East Tennessee? I thought Mr. Basketball was supposed to be a standout, someone who carried their team, who couldn't be replaced. I actually figured that this was the reason that Perry County didn't get a nod! They are such a good team that no one player always shines, but I was curious how players like Mullinicks from McEwen, the boy from Mt. Pleasant and Clarksburg were overlooked. Watching them all play this week I am even more confused. Tyler was good, but not Lake County's best, Fountain was invisible, and except for a highlight reel Newby was not impressive. Now before you all get upset these boys are all good players and deserving of respect, but none of them seemed irreplaceable! In fact I wouldn't even say any of them were the best on their team. Call me crazy, but if we are just going to randomly handout the trophy to someone then lets give it to the whole Perry County team they can put it in the trophy case next to the gold ball!