Lake County vs Perry County

theGURU

Well, I see Lake County's luck ran out! Lucky is the word against BTW and everything was spent then to make ESPN I guess. TV might have gotten to their heads just a bit. But at Perry County dominating the game..not suprised at all.

Perry Co.. Lake Co

1st 7 7

2nd 23 14

3rd 8 14

4th 23 16

No one could stop Perry County's Jacob Tucker with 24 points. As for lake Co. Mr. Basketball Finalist Rafael Tyler....he didn't show when his team most needed him....7 points ..Not good.

The best team won and Perry Co will win it all. I said earlier...the winner between BTW, Lake Co. or Perry County will win and I stand by promise.

This will end Lake Co. Run for a Gold Ball for a while.

But a Good year I guess.

First congrats to Perry County. They played the game the way they had to for the win. True the zone will limit fouls to some extend. The refs called to many touch fouls on LC. 21 fts attempts to 3 is very hard to take. Many times in the game LC would get the rebound on a miss shot and get hammered on a stick back with no call. PC was benfited with a bunch of touch fouls called against LC. Tucker is a very good player but walks alot that was not called. He got the benfit of a bunch of touch fouls. PC won the game but probably was not the best team. They were the best team today. PC should gone on and win the title. LC jacked on to many 3 today instead of taking the ball inside were they had the advantage. PC also controled the tempo of the game. PC was not going to run with LC. I think the BTW game took alot out of the falcons. If PC plays BTW in the first round they lose tonight. It is what it is. Just wish the game was called alittle more fairly but that was the cards that were dealt to LC. Not trying to take anything away from PC. They have a good team. Sometimes the best team does not win the hottest team does and that was the case today. Good luck to PC in the final. Please beat the private school. Again not taking anything away from PC, they cannot control how the refs called the game. The falcons had to over come that and did not.