McEwen VS. Friendship Christian

KC360

Friendship Christian IS a good team. But theres no doubt they played horribly tonight. I am just hoping they can get their act together for tomorrow. If they can get back in the groove of how good they usually are, we have a very good chance of winning state. But if they cannot get their act together, we wouldn't just lose, we would be destroyed.

Edited by Cine

As "GeorgeBailey" said....FCS was definitely NOT on their game tonight. These boys are fantastic and it's about the worse they have played in a very long time. Only other poor performance was at the District Championship against Watertown (FCS lost).........BUT "a win is a win" and we'll take it. McEwen had a massive amount of fans tonight. Unfortunately for FCS it's spring break and tonight was probably also the lowest fan support we've ever had.

FCS can beat McEwen if they can step it up from what they did tonight. It would be rare to see them have two consecutive bad games so I'm going to say FCS by 6.

McEwen didnt play their best ball last night had too many turnovers and didnt shoot well from beyond the three point line.Played the same tough defense as usual until fourth quarter but their best two defenders were on the bench with foul trouble.Cloudland never gave up and gave themselfs a chance in the end but those thirty points in the fourth they scored would have been cut in half if our starters had been on the floor as evindent in the first three quarters.Keys to win tonight play the same tough nosed defense cut down on turnovers stay out of foul trouble and need a big night from 32 Hooper.Good luck Warriors.

I saw all 4 games yesterday. The FCS game was by far the worst played game. If we play like that again, this game won't be close. Grace was awful, just saying. We should have won by at least 20 and we barely came out with a W. If we play just an "alright" game then I think we can compete with McEwen. If we play good then I think we get a W.

What are you talking about?

From watching FCS handle us in Clarkrange in the region Chapmionship. They looked like 2 completely different teams last night against Grace. I believe if FCS comes out to play like they did in region and substate then they will handle Mcewen and move onto the ship. I also cant believe how poorly Grace played last night. I dont know if it was just the different gym or what but they looked awful. When we went down to Grace in substate them boys couldn't miss. They had 2 guys well over 20, last night they couldn't throw one in the ocean. Sad to see, knowing if they played like that Crange could've been in state. But hats off to all teams there and I hope to see FCS win the whole thing, maybe that'll shut up some of the "West TN is best talk". Even though Perry and Lake counties are excellent ball teams. Good luck to you guys today and in the ship!!!

From watching FCS handle us in Clarkrange in the region Chapmionship. They looked like 2 completely different teams last night against Grace. I believe if FCS comes out to play like they did in region and substate then they will handle Mcewen and move onto the ship. I also cant believe how poorly Grace played last night. I dont know if it was just the different gym or what but they looked awful. When we went down to Grace in substate them boys couldn't miss. They had 2 guys well over 20, last night they couldn't throw one in the ocean. Sad to see, knowing if they played like that Crange could've been in state. But hats off to all teams there and I hope to see FCS win the whole thing, maybe that'll shut up some of the "West TN is best talk". Even though Perry and Lake counties are excellent ball teams. Good luck to you guys today and in the ship!!!

Perry County is in Middle Tennessee

From watching FCS handle us in Clarkrange in the region Chapmionship. They looked like 2 completely different teams last night against Grace. I believe if FCS comes yiout to play like they did in region and substate then they will handle Mcewen and move onto the ship. I also cant believe how poorly Grace played last night. I dont know if it was just the different gym or what but they looked awful. When we went down to Grace in substate them boys couldn't miss. They had 2 guys well over 20, last night they couldn't throw one in the ocean. Sad to see, knowing if they played like that Crange could've been in state. But hats off to all teams there and I hope to see FCS win the whole thing, maybe that'll shut up some of the "West TN is best talk". Even though Perry and Lake counties are excellent ball teams. Good luck to you guys today and in the ship!!!

Perry County is NOT a West TN team. Please don't insult us like that.