FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

I actually don't know the answer to this.

first off on the football topic you talk about gordonsville and all them being so good, but they got beat by TC by fourteen points,which didn't even make it out of the second round. I have read many of your post, and you have never struck me as someone who has much of an idea of what they are talking about. Just like this 1a crap South Pitt and Wayne were very solid teams, but the beloved mustangs and tigers of Huntingdon and Gordonsville were extremely overrated. Now to basketball if Friendship plays like they are capable of they have a good shot. Friendship is always the underdog and it is always us verse the world so let's shock the world.... AGAIN.

Edited by classof82
  • Upvote 1

Yep, really. You see us play at full force and on our game, and yes. We do have the better athletes.

Perry County just beat a much more athletic team than you. I doubt they're afraid of your athleticism. I'll take country strong any day.

Your press was effective against McEwen today but PC won't try to beat it off the dribble. We'll hit Rhodes or Tucker at halfcourt on the weak side and find out just how good your athletes really are.

Perry County just beat a much more athletic team than you. I doubt they're afraid of your athleticism. I'll take country strong any day.

Your press was effective against McEwen today but PC won't try to beat it off the dribble. We'll hit Rhodes or Tucker at halfcourt on the weak side and find out just how good your athletes really are.

I highly doubt we press. And I never said athletes were gonna win the game for us. LC was a lot more athletic then us and y'all and all that got them was a L.

I highly doubt we press. And I never said athletes were gonna win the game for us. LC was a lot more athletic then us and y'all and all that got them was a L.

Most of pc had our backs when we was in te state championship In football. I'm just glad we got y'all once. Lol but I hope you guys win it. Y'all deserve. I'd say our region had some pretty dang good athletes this year. Go get the gold.

Lake County had one of the worst game plans I've seen in 40 years of watching HS hoops, they shot 5% 3's (1 for 20) but could drive the lane at will for layups, they were athletic but not basketball smart

Lake County had one of the worst game plans I've seen in 40 years of watching HS hoops, they shot 5% 3's (1 for 20) but could drive the lane at will for layups, they were athletic but not basketball smart

No argument here. Those shots might as well have been turnovers, because the long rebounds negated LC's advantage on the glass. They did the same thing yesterday, but BTW was nice enough to return the favor. PC would have really had their hands full if LC had attacked the rim.