FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

I love the TC FC rivalry. I think the fact they are private is what makes it is great. I thought football in the 90's was awesome when we dominated the privates then too. FC will have to win year in and year out for Tssaa to do something. For now I enjoy the games against them in every sport. If not for them our region would be really boring.

Exactly. I certainly would not say we have dominated TC. I think the longest winning streak was two years. And after TC, Gordonsville and FC, this is a very poor region/district. I wish we didn't have to play Pickett, RBS, Clay, Jackson Co. The only good coming out of those weeks is playing time for your freshmen and 8th graders. It truly hampers your ability to get ready for the playoffs.

I'm easy to find and you see my name fictitious or not every day as your riding thru ole JC. Heck my ancestors might be more entrenched there than your own. You never know. After all I was Born in JC & don't deny needing "forgiveness" just like you.

See you at the Region baseball tourney when we can discuss it face to face. I look forward to it.

No need to wait till then I work in Nashville so I come through Lebanon every day. We can meet up there any day you just pick one. I don't attend many baseball games so lets just meet and discuss this like men

Edited by devilfanatic

The player in question is a junior, not a sophmore. And he transferred legally and never started a single game, to my knowledge. He will probably start next year unless someone really steps up. But if he is your example of our recruiting, as I've said before, we aren't doing a very good job of it. Why would we recruit a junior without the ability for him to contribute very quickly?

Thus the key phrase "last year". Let me slow it down for you just a little. If a student is a junior now then LAST year he would have been a sophomore :) now here's some homework for you George ....

2-1=?

1+1=?

That should keep you busy for awhile

No need to wait till then I work in Nashville so I come through Lebanon every day. We can meet up there any day you just pick one. I don't attend many baseball games so lets just meet and discuss this like men

This is comical! Hopefully, if Volzchamp excepts your ridiculous challenge then he will do it under this stipulation. The Fanatic in a JC shirt and him in a FC shirt. This way when, and i do mean when, he donkey stomps you, FC will claim yet another win over JC this year. I'll call the Lebanon Democrat to come out to do a column and take pictures. I can see it now. Volzchamp standing over the Fanatic saying: "what's my name." The Fanatic can hardly reply: "Volzchamp...Volzchamp." Also, he is a recruited player, but from your home town. The irony would be tremendous!

Edited by orangecrush

Man you act like we produce D1 talent year in and year out. In the last 10 years I can only think of one male from FCS who has went D1 in sports. He ended up transferring to Tech to play football and I don't even think they are D1 in football. Honestly I think our coaches are just that much better then yours and they work our athletes butts off to make them the best they can be. Mark Sandavol who was the state tournament MVP was arguably the worst basketball player on the team his freshman year. Nobody would have ever thought he would have been anything more then a role player, but he worked extremely hard each year to get better and he played AAU against players that were much better then he was at that time. It turns out he became arguably the best player on a state championship team. This type of development isn't all that rare at FCS

Tech is still D1. From watching Sweeney play baseball and football I always thought he was better at baseball and thought he should have pursued baseball. Michael Wheeler, if I am not mistaken, was signed by the Royals. A young lady that graduated from FCS last year, for the life of me I can't remember her name, signed with Austin Peay to play softball. That is just 3 players off the top of my head that signed D1 in football, D1 in softball, and one that is playing pro-baseball. At the A level you don't have to have a team full of D1 prospects to make a difference, 1 to 2 good players filled in with average to good players makes all the difference in the world.

Edited by swanson71

This is comical! Hopefully, if Volzchamp excepts your ridiculous challenge then he will do it under this stipulation. The Fanatic in a JC shirt and him in a FC shirt. This way when, and i do mean when, he donkey stomps you, FC will claim yet another win over JC this year. I'll call the Lebanon Democrat to come out to do a column and take pictures. I can see it now. Volzchamp standing over the Fanatic saying: "what's my name." The Fanatic can hardly reply: "Volzchamp...Volzchamp." Also, he is a recruited player, but from your home town. The irony would be tremendous!

Didn't realize what age group I was dealing with. Now I know....Children!

Dude, your the one trying to pick a fight. Who is the child?

Now its "dude" definitely a child. Tell daddy or mommy to come and talk to me otherwise lets get back to the discussion. However if you're a 42 year old man as your profile states and you're talking like a one of my sons then you need to grow up and get off the xbox.

Edited by devilfanatic

Now its "dude" definitely a child. Tell daddy or mommy to come and talk to me otherwise lets get back to the discussion. However if you're a 42 year old man as your profile states and you're talking like a one of my sons then you need to grow up and get off the xbox.

Now your stalking me? I don't want this to turn into a "Dilervance" feature. I am out of here because the Fanatic has bigger problems than Volzchamp! Just let us all know when you set the date to get your clocked cleaned! Adios loser!