FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

I know this wasn't directed toward me, but here is what I think. FCS hasn't really played good in either game. PC plays a lot like most District 7 teams so that's good for us. We have the better athletes but they have the better basketball players. I want FCS to win but my score prediction is 56-44 PC. I just don't think we will put a complete game together.

Man. You gotta have faith in FCS. They do this everytime. "Suppose-to-get-crushed-but-end-up-winning-it-all" gene this year has showed up in volleyball, football, and now basketball.

Congrats to FCS for not only winning the big dance but for pulling in the school's 3rd State Championship this year! Also, so VERY proud of the way the boys played. Unbelievable that we pulled it off with one of our superstars (Sandoval) in foul trouble so sitting on the bench for most of the 3rd period.

I have this to say about PC: Someone on here talked about their incredible press and HOLY COW were they right. Have never seen a press like that anywhere, not even in college or NBA. FCS won it all but PC won the "battle of the press". Also, so many classless teams and players out there yet here was PC helping up the FC players, patting each other on the back and so on. GREAT game, GREAT battle and lots to be proud of on both sides.

By the way, the FCS baseball team is currently 4-0. Here's hoping for a full house!

Wayne County, South Pitt, Huntingdon, Perry County, and Gordonsville would have all ran through 2A.

classic glazed... wait for it...

You're nuts if you think all those teams could have beaten Trousdale and Boyd-Buchanan on the road in consecutive weeks in the playoffs.

yes he is and no they couldn't

Think what you will 2A was a comedy show this year.

digging deeper...

I didn't start the football posting. But I was not saying year in and year out those teams would compete, but they all 5 could have this year. But back on topic.

no they couldn't have and now he's crawfishing using the "well what i meant was" and the "nothing to see here let's get back on topic" crawfish technique.

You mean just like your knowledge and thoughts on football, right?

you nailed it volzchamp.

back on topic, rolleyes.gif congrats on winning state fcs, money well spent. roflolk.gif

Guru your team played good, well good enough to get beat. So much for PC's twitter account called #beUnstoppable, I'll make a new one for y'all, I'll call it #EasilyStoppable! 3 gold balls in one year and counting... It's a great year to be a FCS fan!!

FCS may have won but you don't have to be a douchebag about it.