FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

Im just going to sit on the bench for this one sno. You let me know if you need a water break. Pure world class.

idkw i get involved with delusional folks like jtown, he's a seganda b level poster and setting him straight is a waste of primera talent like yours and mine. he'll never be world class with the garbage he posts. thumb[1].gif

You should feel appreciated because you bring the thunder. Poor jtown didn't know what he was getting into. That region just claimed it's first state title and now their top three teams would have won state. Good thing we are both in region 4. :D

Wait...wait...wait.... So, your gonna get on Guru for sayin stuff and try to be all nice saying; Don't be puttin kids down for their hard work and acheiving their goals. Then you go and agree wiht ol' cottenballs here about Wayne Co. after all the hard work they did to acheive...yes, our first state title ever.

The truth is we may not have as many state titles as Trousdale Co. but Wayne Co. has always had good teams. What you don't need to forget is when the private schools like DCA, CPA, and DA played with public schools. They played in the West side of the bracket. Oh but that's right Trousdale was 3A at one time. Wayne Co. would have beaten Trousdale, Boyd, and Friendship this year just like they did South Pitt.

Wait...wait...wait.... So, your gonna get on Guru for sayin stuff and try to be all nice saying; Don't be puttin kids down for their hard work and acheiving their goals. Then you go and agree wiht ol' cottenballs here about Wayne Co. after all the hard work they did to acheive...yes, our first state title ever.

The truth is we may not have as many state titles as Trousdale Co. but Wayne Co. has always had good teams. What you don't need to forget is when the private schools like DCA, CPA, and DA played with public schools. They played in the West side of the bracket. Oh but that's right Trousdale was 3A at one time. Wayne Co. would have beaten Trousdale, Boyd, and Friendship this year just like they did South Pitt.

Wildcat, I never put down an accomplishment of a school or kid. Wayne County had a great year and are led by greater men. I find it comical we now play inferior ball in 2A according to some, which is easy to say when you didn't have to play any of us. But, way to pick up where jtown left off in your last statement. Classy!

Edited by orangecrush

Wildcat, I never put down an accomplishment of a school or kid. Wayne County had a great year and are led by greater men. I find it comical we now play inferior ball in 2A according to some, which is easy to say when you didn't have to play any of us. But, way to pick up where jtown left off in your last statement. Classy!

Ok so your sayin that WC couldn't beat y'all when you've never played them? So your talkin down on WC players this year but way to again show your stupidity and hypocrisy with your statement....staying Classy!

what you need to remember is that the real truth is... it was trousdale that was beating all the private schools in 1a, before division II, when they were all still recruiting and we always played dca, cpa, fra, fcs, ezell harding in the east side of the bracket before eventually running away with the state game against the western representative in the championships. in those years trousdale won it or who ever beat them won it, just like the last 4 years in 2a. in 3a we always made it deep in the playoffs and lost to eventual state champions also. during this time i never heard much of anything about wayne county. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Ok so your sayin that WC couldn't beat y'all when you've never played them? So your talkin down on WC players this year but way to again show your stupidity and hypocrisy with your statement....staying Classy!

let's see here... orange crush is stupid and a hypocrite because he says wc couldn't beat fcs when they've never even played... and you say that wayne county would beat fcs, boyd and trousdale but you've never even played them. by your reasoning what do you think that makes you...? according to you, you are a stupid hypocrite x3. your words, not mine roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Earliier today there was no way in heck we could win, but now we have an unfair advantage. Which is it?

I never said no one had a chance to win, in fact I haven't posted on this subject. If one program is winning every athletic program that participate in at the state level then there is a recruiting problem going on. No one program should win that many states. When that team can select players or should I say students and reject other, then they should not be allowed to compete with public schools. Step up and play with the privates! I am not a Perry Co fan but I do send my kids to a public school. We play local league baseball and travel ball. Private schools competing with public schools is the same as a local league baseball all-star team competing with a built and recruited travel team. They are not on equal ground. My kids are not in high-school yet. Public schools are held to boundaries privates select who they want. How is this fair?

what you need to remember is that the real truth is... it was trousdale that was beating all the private schools in 1a, before division II, when they were all still recruiting and we always played dca, cpa, fra, fcs, ezell harding in the east side of the bracket before eventually running away with the state game against the western representative in the championships. in those years trousdale won it or who ever beat them won it, just like the last 4 years in 2a. in 3a we always made it deep in the playoffs and lost to eventual state champions also. during this time i never heard much of anything about wayne county. icon_e_biggrin.gif

let's see here... orange crush is stupid and a hypocrite because he says wc couldn't beat fcs when they've never even played... and you say that wayne county would beat fcs, boyd and trousdale but you've never even played them. by your reasoning what do you think that makes you...? according to you, you are a stupid hypocrite x3. your words, not mine roflolk.gif

Take it easy on the poor noobie. Hahaha