Should be tightly matched (like always)

my predection

1.Riverdale

2.Lavergne

3.Blackman

4.smyrna

5.Siegel

6.Oakland

The season is still early but Blackman is the only team that seems on track to me. Most of the other teams have already taken losses or ties to historically weaker districts and Blackman beat a Soddy-Daisy team that is a perennial power. Smyrna may be there as well as they already beat one of my top picks for district 10 - Dickson County. Either Riverdale and Lavergne are missing their typical firepower or they have not meshed yet.

Edited by BarcaFan

• 4 weeks later...

1. Smyrna

2. Riverdale

3. Blackman

4. Oakland

5. Siegal

6. Lavergne

Smyrna seems to have all the essentials to destroy anyone they play

Riverdale is your typical powerhouse. Always expected to play well

Blackman doesn't seem like much honestly. But their goalie is by far the best I have seen in high school soccer

Oakland has what seems to be a underestimated offense. I strongly believe this team will be a shocker in the district tournament

Siegal just seems to be missing something this year, not quit sure what it is.

Lavergne has one of the best strikers in the district, with a pretty good mid fielder to back him, but as we all know, two players can't take control of a game.

Riverdale is deinitely peaking at the right time. After a slow start they look like the team many expected to see this season. I was expecting a competitive game last night between Siegal and Riverdale, especially after seeing Siegal run circles around Blackman last week. Riverdale utterly dominated Siegal. I think Siegal only had four shots on goal and made two count. Riverdale had countless opportunities, and scored seven.

How good is Oakland? They are the only District 7AAA team I have not watched this year.