Chattanooga area scores

Indian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell 11-1 over Silverdale. I thought this might be the year Silverdale could challenge Grace, then Marion (and Whitwell) in the region but the way things are going they might not even make it out of the district with CSAS and Grace.

I agree...I thought with their pitcher they would be in good shape. Not sure what is going on there without having seen them play.

East Ham got hammered by Central again...

Still surprised by the Rhea WV score...

East Hamilton made either 5 or 7 errors, depending on which report you go by, you're not going to beat many people like that especially a good team. Silverdale did not use their main pitcher vs Whitwell, probably saving her for today vs CSAS but they still just had 1 hit and 3 runs and by their submitted averages to the paper I'd have expected a little more production than that (five batting .430 or better).

I told you a week ago Walker left their bats in Orlando. lol. Seriously, not taking anything away from Rhea but right before the game as one of our seniors went to put a ball on a tee for a player, she swung and cracked a bone in her hand and is out. I watched the event totally change the attitude of the team. But a loss is a loss.

Last night was a great game between Walker and Ooltewah. Walker left runners on base every inning I think and just couldn't win it in the final inning. Ooltewah's older team showed Walker's younger team how to play an entire game.

Tonight Ooltewah goes to Rhea and Walker is home vs. Cleveland.

Should be a GREAT district tournament.