My early picks

1. Oneida

2. Coalfield

3. Wartburg

4. Oliver Springs

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

Man, Jet, I totally respect your opinion but the Indians have shown what?

Desire and Passion are NOT ideals that come from being a freshman or senior, it's eternal. You have it, or you don't. Wartburg is a strong #3 and might sneak up on everyone. Personally, I hope they do well! :flower:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to double post, but no telling when I will be back!

Oneida has a lot of potential. So does an egg. Could be Rooster, could be breakfast!

You can only be young for so many years. Coalfield has a D-linman that tore it up as an 8th grader in High School ball! Not being a homer, Based on the past few years, work in the off season, and general toughness on the field.

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Oliver Springs

4. Oneida

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

I hope I'm wrong! :thumb:

Oneida has a lot of potential. So does an egg. Could be Rooster, could be breakfast!

You can only be young for so many years. Coalfield has a D-linman that tore it up as an 8th grader in High School ball! Not being a homer, Based on the past few years, work in the off season, and general toughness on the field.

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Oliver Springs

4. Oneida

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

Not even Close Smashmouth,I think Oneida will be the Roosters.

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Oliver Springs

4. Oneida

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

With England gone from SB. OZ losing all their seniors. Wartburg being Wartburg i think Oneida has it smash i hope ur wrong too. But Wartburg better not get first :angry:

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Oliver Springs

4. Oneida

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

Smashmouth you are not as dumb as your avator looks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into one of the assistants the other day and he was excited about how practice is going. Said they were going into the Sweeetwater scrimmage taking it like a game and looking to make a statement.

Thats funny, I have heard Coach Ellison say that a scrimmage is just another opportunity to get better and get some work in against good competition. I heard that from his own mouth so I doubt he is treating it like a game and wanting to make a statement. I bet he is wanting to make a statement when they play Cumberland Gap because that is the first one that counts.

Either way I will be there Friday & I am excited to get a sneak preview of the 2012 Bulldogs!!

What time does it start?

Thats funny, I have heard Coach Ellison say that a scrimmage is just another opportunity to get better and get some work in against good competition. I heard that from his own mouth so I doubt he is treating it like a game and wanting to make a statement. I bet he is wanting to make a statement when they play Cumberland Gap because that is the first one that counts.

Either way I will be there Friday & I am excited to get a sneak preview of the 2012 Bulldogs!!

What time does it start?

Well I'm not going to rat the assistant out for what he told me, but it came from his own mouth too. I think he told me it starts at 6.