HVA vs AC Halls and Powell

Guest HVA4LIFE

Guest HVA4LIFE

Lets start off with the facts.

Number uno- HVA has FANTASTIC baserunning skills and manuverability.

Number Dos-HVA is a power hitting squad with ton of leverage.

Number tres- HVA has tons of pitching in the range of 55-90MPH

Number 4- HVA can field the ball and puts deadly conviction behind each throw as it blisters the 1st basemans mitt.

What do you all think? And to you the one and only Soxfan1.. Dont give your input

Edited by HVA4LIFE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 4- HVA can field the ball and puts deadly conviction behind each throw as it blisters the 1st basemans mitt.

What do you all think? And to you the one and only Soxfan1.. Dont give your input

If there is an HVA pitcher at 90mph, he hasn't pitched this season yet, and I've watched 4 HVA games. HVA is definitely fundamentally sound and can beat anyone in district 3AAA on any given day. That said, let's see how they do against some of the districts better teams in Halls and Powell, especially against the Halls' lefties (Painter and Corcione) and Drake Owenby (Powell). As for the most talented team in 3AAA, it has to be Powell.

Guest HVA4LIFE

Well they have a pitcher that throws a 79mph but will be throwing low 90's in no time. He has a great work ethic and can deliver a butt blistering change up.

Well they have a pitcher that throws a 79mph but will be throwing low 90's in no time. He has a great work ethic and can deliver a butt blistering change up.

Hardin Valley also just lost their SS for the season. I hated to hear that Jake Denton broke his wrist. Hoping for a quick recovery Jake!

I think you're a 'tard. You come on here registering under 2 or 3 different "HVA" names and spew nothing but hype and lies. You're either a H.S. punk or an andrgen-deprived nut-job. Either way, you're just trash and doing nothing to help the HVA baseball program. Do us all a favor and go back to spewing your garbage on Craigslist where you belong.

I think you're a 'tard. You come on here registering under 2 or 3 different "HVA" names and spew nothing but hype and lies. You're either a H.S. punk or an andrgen-deprived nut-job. Either way, you're just trash and doing nothing to help the HVA baseball program. Do us all a favor and go back to spewing your garbage on Craigslist where you belong.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Guest HVA4LIFE

Well karns baseball is a joke and you suck, their best pitcher throws high 60's with a awful delivery across the mound of dirt. Go down to double A and win a game punk boy.

Well karns baseball is a joke and you suck, their best pitcher throws high 60's with a awful delivery across the mound of dirt. Go down to double A and win a game punk boy.

I think HVA is good. Power, decent speed, decent fielding. Better overall than last year. I am not impressed with Powell. They try to hit 5 run home runs each at bat. (HVA guy, I hope you realize that's impossile)

The best pitcher at HVA, Kirk, throws high 70's with great control. I have seen most of the guys in this district since 11 year old ball. I can't imagine why you wouldn't expect my input. Karns is very young and bad right now. The coaching over there will determine how much they are a factor in the tournament.

Guest HVA4LIFE

I think HVA is good. Power, decent speed, decent fielding. Better overall than last year. I am not impressed with Powell. They try to hit 5 run home runs each at bat. (HVA guy, I hope you realize that's impossile)

The best pitcher at HVA, Kirk, throws high 70's with great control. I have seen most of the guys in this district since 11 year old ball. I can't imagine why you wouldn't expect my input. Karns is very young and bad right now. The coaching over there will determine how much they are a factor in the tournament.

soxfan1 you haven't watched us hawks play ball mister. We WILL... I REPEAT WILL... Go to the SHIP. We will take down the mavs, panthers, devils, and cats, and cougars. When you come watch us in the 3AAA district championship please stand up and slap yourself in the face and wheep like a little school boy.

soxfan1 you haven't watched us hawks play ball mister. We WILL... I REPEAT WILL... Go to the SHIP. We will take down the mavs, panthers, devils, and cats, and cougars. When you come watch us in the 3AAA district championship please stand up and slap yourself in the face and wheep like a little school boy.

No problem

If there is an HVA pitcher at 90mph, he hasn't pitched this season yet, and I've watched 4 HVA games. HVA is definitely fundamentally sound and can beat anyone in district 3AAA on any given day. That said, let's see how they do against some of the districts better teams in Halls and Powell, especially against the Halls' lefties (Painter and Corcione) and Drake Owenby (Powell). As for the most talented team in 3AAA, it has to be Powell.

Firstly if I recall correctly HVA beat Powell twice last year. Both Owenby's were starters in those games. Tommy Weiler the little HVA lefty absolutely shut Powell down in both games. In the district tournament game HVA was down going into the 7th and came back with phenomenal base running. I sort of agree that HVA does not have a power pitcher that has developed "yet" and I emphasize yet. HVA had more power pitching last year. WIth that said HVA's hitting is much better then last year and I look for them to beat Powell and Halls at least once. I have been wrong before that is just what I am expecting. Coach Renegar has done an amazing job at HVA.

Firstly if I recall correctly HVA beat Powell twice last year. Both Owenby's were starters in those games. Tommy Weiler the little HVA lefty absolutely shut Powell down in both games. In the district tournament game HVA was down going into the 7th and came back with phenomenal base running. I sort of agree that HVA does not have a power pitcher that has developed "yet" and I emphasize yet. HVA had more power pitching last year. WIth that said HVA's hitting is much better then last year and I look for them to beat Powell and Halls at least once. I have been wrong before that is just what I am expecting. Coach Renegar has done an amazing job at HVA.

HVA4Life please stop making claims that you cannot back up. You have no control over whether HVA beats Powel or Halls etc. Unless you are a player and I hope you aren't.