The Umpires

MrNoitAll

Well folks I have been a watchin and a readin but it be time for some of MrNoitall comments about them umpires. I have been to a few games in my time and hope my time ain't gettin closer to the end but let me give you somethin to think about.

1. Where in the rule book does it say them umpires get that food for free?

2. What other job can you take a open book test and get your license?

3. Where Ms Birdie works she gets a grade for her work, she does a good job we keep gettin a check, if she screws up she be lookin for another job. Of course they needed to be given a grade don't know of many things that a person don't get some kind of feed back from their job. I had this job once that every year they would set down and tell me the good and the bad. Like them teachers now they are findin out about being graded!!! You Think?? Why can't we be a graded them umps?

4.How many umps do you know that don't wear glasses??? That should be a sign!

5.Where can a man get a job makin $55 dollars for about an hour and half work? I want to know! My first job was haulin hay the "Ole Farmer" did me a favor or that is what he thought and that was payin us $5 day for haulin that hay and puttin it in the hot barn....now that was a workin

6. Some of them umps need to pass on that free food if you know what I mean!

7.When they put that pretty Blue outfit on it does somethin to some of them....sometimes like a cop when he puts that gun on....you know what I mean?

8. If I was an ump and that ain't ever goin to happen I would like to know what folks thought of my work, am I doin a good job or do I need to take some classes without havin that book open to get better.

9. Some of them umps need to get them a new set of ears...now you a talkin about some that has rabbit ears...they even can hear me let a little gas sometimes and look around to see who did that?? Hey it just a game if you can't take a little heat you better get out of the kitchen.

10. Now I know that you may think that I am a little down on them umps and what I have seen this year a lot of folks should be down...the fella told me the other day at the park that this ump called the state tournament last year in the "Boro" and he was somethin....yep you better believe he was somethin he was the worse that I have ever seen in my life, so callin at the "Big Dance" don't make you a good ump it just makes you have some friends in high places cause them coaches didn't say he should have been callin in the "Boro" because he wasn't given a grade by his peers!

12. Where is my rich friend Birdman?

Edited by MrNoitAll

easy there, noitall----now you're starting to meddle--better get back to softball.

:flower: That is one of my main problems in my life runnin that mouth when I should keep it shut, but some of them do need to quit askin for some of that free food and push away from that table quicker! :flower: Plus some of them folks are really great folks but do have a problem with seein :flower:

:flower: That is one of my main problems in my life runnin that mouth when I should keep it shut, but some of them do need to quit askin for some of that free food and push away from that table quicker! :flower: Plus some of them folks are really great folks but do have a problem with seein :flower:

noitall, did you not know that it is a known fact that the men in blue can see better on a full belly?

Now we all know you're a bit upset because Beech aint what they used to be but to bring all this hate down on the old men in blue is a bit unecessary. We all know they've been like that for years. Good teams come and good teams go but good ol blue has been bad for generations. Problem is, as you well may already know, is they were all "coach daddy" at one time or another... Yep, there it is. You heard it from me first! :thumb:

Who do you have between Coffee and Riverdale tonight, if the rain doesn't postpone it.