Stewart County

RustyPorter

Glad to hear and looking forward to see who it is. Sure it's going to be a step in the right direction.

It has already been done. Maybe the announcementr will come today but HAGGARD already has been told he has the job. Wait till you find out how they told the 2 finalistss. very unprofessional.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has already been done. Maybe the announcementr will come today but HAGGARD already has been told he has the job. Wait till you find out how they told the 2 finalistss. very unprofessional.

who are you to name yourself stewartcounty and then totally disrespect this fine community and it's upholders. shame on you. But on the important topic, Coach Kenny Haggard helped coach a year before this past season, and he is very knowledgable about the game of football. he would be a GREAT fit with an always physical Stewart County team.

If this is the direction they have choosen I believe that it is a great fit. Haggard was there a year ago and had the defense playing good. As for as the assistance goes I believe in the long run getting more years of experience will help in the long run. If everybody will look as this as a plus and not let their feelings get in the way it will all work out. Good luck to Stewart County and look at this at what it is and that is a new beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

How is tHings going in Stewart county. I am sure with a new coach after so many years since a change to some it seems a lot different. Sometimes small change can make a

Big difference. I hope all the players and coaches join in on a new approach and run with it and more good things happen at SC.

Edited by 33twist

• 5 weeks later...