Coach Maynord of Smith County

BasilDuke

Hey Glover - have you seen SC practice any this spring? I haven't had a chance to see them.

I got to see the first part of the scrimmage with Watertown yesterday - SC was up 4 to 1 when I had to leave. Manning, Stevenson, williams all had a good scrimmage. Several baseball players did not scrimmage - all started last year, so they didn't miss a great deal. 3rd team QB played the whole scrimmage - a freshman who has very little, really no experience, did a very good job. I was impressed with him - the first play threw a 70 yd. TD pass. I Heard he threw another TD pass later in the scrimmage (55 yds). Owls have several offensive weapons. Watertown has a very good QB and a couple good running backs. Also, several good looking linemen. They played hard. Don't know how many players they lost last year, but they should be in good shape next year. Biggest problem with Watertown is that they are in the same region as Trousdale County, Gville and Friendship.

Edited by scooter

More like....typical Daisy Duke.

Hey, come on down next Saturday and watch the usual spanking SC gives MC. I believe you will see Maynard coaching the old has been Owls to yet another thumping of the old never was MC tigers. But, you've probably seen him do that for as far back as you care to remember.lol

stuck that ole foot in that mouth again mite. :roflol: