Coach Maynord of Smith County

BasilDuke

Not at all, I was sending my congratulations to Macon Co and their hard fought scrimmage they won :wub:

Lets not get confused and think this was the High School scrimmage - it was the Alumni scrimmage. Congrats

to MC Alumni on their win - they are now 1-4 against SC Alumni.

Edited by scooter

Lets not get confused and think this was the High School scrimmage - it was the Alumni scrimmage. Congrats

to MC Alumni on their win - they are now 1-4 against SC Alumni.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard Macon went and recruited a few players for it... :roflolk:

I don't know why I called it a scrimmage, I knew they were playing their alumni game that day...

Edited by swanson71

Guest Termite

Ya'll must have HEARD about it......unless you was one of the 15 from MC that come to watch. Ya'll never mentioned it.( until that UNCONTESTED field goal). Guess nobody expected a win. After all ya'll was playing SC and never did ,or never have, expected a win.....so why talk about it........until the game is over......

That' O K.......I sure would hate for them Tigers to go to their graves never knowing what it is like to beat a good team.....

It's a shame they couldn't ever do that when it mattered.......ain't it?. Sad thing is too......they are still 1-4.......same ole MC.:roflol: :roflol:

Ya'll must have HEARD about it......unless you was one of the 15 from MC that come to watch. Ya'll never mentioned it.( until that UNCONTESTED field goal). Guess nobody expected a win. After all ya'll was playing SC and never did ,or never have, expected a win.....so why talk about it........until the game is over......

That' O K.......I sure would hate for them Tigers to go to their graves never knowing what it is like to beat a good team.....

It's a shame they couldn't ever do that when it mattered.......ain't it?. Sad thing is too......they are still 1-4.......same ole MC.:roflol: :roflol:

what's changed? :roflolk:

• Upvote 1