Home Run Leaders

richlandraiderdad

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of last week homerun leaders from the chattanooga area was at 8. Not sure about statewide. Competetion varies so much from class to class and area to area it's like comparing apples to oranges. I would say the more you drop in class the more offensive numbers you put up.

Beech has 35 HRs so far this season, countering Hawg's theory.

There are always exceptions. The point I was trying to make is, excluding tournaments, alot, not all, of your single A schools have very weak district and areas schedules which comes from the low numbers of girls at each school and the talent from that area spread out among so many different school. And when that rare big fish happens to show up in that little pond and jumps it makes an awfully big splash.

Edited by Hawg

There are always exceptions. The point I was trying to make is, excluding tournaments, alot, not all, of your single A schools have very weak district and areas schedules which comes from the low numbers of girls at each school and the talent from that area spread out among so many different school. And when that rare big fish happens to show up in that little pond and jumps it makes an awfully big splash.

I agree with you.

I just meant to point out what an incredible season Beech is having at the plate.

Umm, what about the most important factor in HR count????? Fence depth!!! I have seen 180ft to 235 ft!!!!