8AAA Tournament Is It A Two Team Tournament

TullahomaGuy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over all Tullahoma seems to have the better team at this time, but one never knows what can happen in baseball on a given day. I see Shelbyville getting hot in the tournament and causing problems for someone. Columbia has good pitching, but a little suspect with their hitting. Tullahoma has sound three pitchers, but they also are suspect with their hitting. Both teams will have to play well to advance.

Over all Tullahoma seems to have the better team at this time, but one never knows what can happen in baseball on a given day. I see Shelbyville getting hot in the tournament and causing problems for someone. Columbia has good pitching, but a little suspect with their hitting. Tullahoma has sound three pitchers, but they also are suspect with their hitting. Both teams will have to play well to advance.

Franklin Co hosts Lincoln Co and Shelbyville hosts Lawrence Co in the first round. I believe that the Franklin Co-Lincoln Co winner will play Tullahoma and the Shelbyville-Lawrence Co winner will play Columbia. Where will these games be played and when?

Fridays action in the district tourney will have Tullahoma hosting Franklin Co at 6pm and Columbia hosting Lawrence Co, probably at 4pm. Lincoln Co and Shelbyville were eliminated Thurs night.

Are you sure the Falcons and Golden Eagles were eliminated? I thought the 8AAA bracket always has loser #1 playing loser #4 and loser #2 playing loser #3 - one reason I like 7AAA bracket better is because in 8AAA you are better off losing the first game instead of the second one because you then have your #2 throwing against their #3 unless an upset takes place....

Are you sure the Falcons and Golden Eagles were eliminated? I thought the 8AAA bracket always has loser #1 playing loser #4 and loser #2 playing loser #3 - one reason I like 7AAA bracket better is because in 8AAA you are better off losing the first game instead of the second one because you then have your #2 throwing against their #3 unless an upset takes place....

I was mistaken David. Lincoln Co and Shelbyville were not eliminated, but will play each other Sat, I think. I wish someone would post a bracket.