MtP takes on Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry Co.'s a tough at home team with a record of (7-2) at home...with a loss to WC and S'town...they are on a 7 game winning streak...they have the momentum and they have a since of urgency to be the first baseball team in Perry Co. history to make it to the state tournament...they have the pitching and the defense to do it...their hitting has been great the past few weeks (Avg. of 7 runs per game in the District Tourney)...and giving up a avg. of 4 runs....not to bad and with Tucker pitching for PC and Ring pitching for MtP, looks like it'll be a one to two run ballgame...the game will be aired with audio only (because of TSSAA rules) on ihigh.com/TN...my pick is PC-3 MtP-1

Yea i dont think MTP will hit Tucker either and from what ive seen he wont give out...PC wins a close one late in the game...

PC did beat Ring when all our guys and Ringer were in 10th grade. 1 to 0 i have nothing but praise for Ring my son played summer ball with Ring he is a good kid and a even better ball player. First time my son met him he got in the car and said I like that kid he is cool. See you guys Monday.

PC did beat Ring when all our guys and Ringer were in 10th grade. 1 to 0 i have nothing but praise for Ring my son played summer ball with Ring he is a good kid and a even better ball player. First time my son met him he got in the car and said I like that kid he is cool. See you guys Monday.

My wife and I were at a banquet during that game with our daughter. We came out and heard all the screaming and I knew it wasn't good. Hopeful this meeting will be as good as that one. Not missing this one. What year did your son play with him?

Game Postponed until tomorrow.

1. Field was to wet

2. They had to fix the scoreboard but the workers couldn't come until tomorrow

It wasn't the scoreboard, the lights over the dugout blew out, and MLEC doesn't have a bucket truck high enough to be able to fix it. So a company out of Nashville is having to come out to do the repair in the morning.