Hillsboro Football

HighLife

They're coming baby ,They're coming back !!!!!!!!!! BOOK IT !!!!!!!!!

Time will tell. It would be nice to see Hillsboro doing well again. In reality, your year is probably the season after this fall when you get out of the Williamson district. That and having two years under your belt with your coach will make a huge difference.

Do you guys have any size on the line?

Buddy of mine told me that Hillsboro beat Hunters Lane 42-0 yday.. Said he was impressed by the numbers on the Hillsboro sideline and their overall size on the OLine. He thinks Clayton will have that ship rolling again in no time. Maybe wishful thinking but with his track record of success I wouldn't be shocked

Buddy of mine told me that Hillsboro beat Hunters Lane 42-0 yday.. Said he was impressed by the numbers on the Hillsboro sideline and their overall size on the OLine. He thinks Clayton will have that ship rolling again in no time. Maybe wishful thinking but with his track record of success I wouldn't be shocked

Good to hear the numbers are up. I agree with Swami that it would be nice to see Hillsboro doing well.