Brackets are out!

BigG

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK and CCS should both be in Division II anyway, as well as any other private school. There is absolutely no reason that "all star teams" like these who have players ALL OVER THE AREA are even allowed to play against public schools WHO ACTUALLY HAVE LOCAL PLAYERS on their squad. In summary, PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOULD PLAY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD PLAY PRIVATE SCHOOLS. END OF STORY.

CAK and CCS should both be in Division II anyway, as well as any other private school. There is absolutely no reason that "all star teams" like these who have players ALL OVER THE AREA are even allowed to play against public schools WHO ACTUALLY HAVE LOCAL PLAYERS on their squad. In summary, PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOULD PLAY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD PLAY PRIVATE SCHOOLS. END OF STORY.

Is this because you play for Dyersburg and you are in their side of the bracket? :rolleyes:

Apparently, Signal Mountain worked around the local area pool of players in football ...whoops wrong forum/wrong topic....my bad.... <_<

Why does it always degrade to this argument... I mean does the whining really help you feel better about losing? The rules have not changed and probably will not change much at the reclassification either. This is the road you have to take if you want to bring home hardware. Whether you believe it is fair has no bearing. Life is not fair.

The single most important factor is proximity to good club soccer. Period. Draw 20 minute circle around BWSC, TNFC, TUSC, MSC, ERSA, Lobos, and FC Alliance, then name how many schools outside those circles have won, or even been competitive at state regardless of classification. If you name some, odds are they have kids traveling to those clubs to play.

I am a supporter of a rural public school who's teams have been knocked out of the tournament at one level or another by privates for as long as I have had a rooting interest. If there is anyone who can complain, we have earned the right... However, we schedule top competition, train year round and play select, to get better. Guess what... We are! And when we break through, it will be that much sweeter!!!! It may happen next week, or this November, or neither, or both....but our day is coming! And when it does, we will have EARNED it!!!

BDP....

Why does it always degrade to this argument... I mean does the whining really help you feel better about losing? The rules have not changed and probably will not change much at the reclassification either. This is the road you have to take if you want to bring home hardware. Whether you believe it is fair has no bearing. Life is not fair.

The single most important factor is proximity to good club soccer. Period. Draw 20 minute circle around BWSC, TNFC, TUSC, MSC, ERSA, Lobos, and FC Alliance, then name how many schools outside those circles have won, or even been competitive at state regardless of classification. If you name some, odds are they have kids traveling to those clubs to play.

I am a supporter of a rural public school who's teams have been knocked out of the tournament at one level or another by privates for as long as I have had a rooting interest. If there is anyone who can complain, we have earned the right... However, we schedule top competition, train year round and play select, to get better. Guess what... We are! And when we break through, it will be that much sweeter!!!! It may happen next week, or this November, or neither, or both....but our day is coming! And when it does, we will have EARNED it!!!

BDP....

Well said and very true.