District 8AA top dogs this year

ballzqueen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cannon game last night was hard to watch. I think we came in thinking the game was going to be a cakewalk. We did not shoot well and the bench did not come in and help much either, but I do have to give Warren's team and the coaching staff credit for being ready to play. I just hope our girls can learn from this and not let this become a habit.

DC girls are better than what people think. At least I my opinion. It's not a fluke that DC took LA into OT and was only down by 9 at the end of the third. The only thin that hurts them is they can't finish games out. I do believe the top 2 dogs are cannon and LA but its not a fluke what Dekalb did.

I hate to say this, but they have a long way to go after what I've been seeing. That win the other night was with a performance that would get us blown out in district play. We also kinda live and die by the three. We have almost no post play when we play teams with even moderate size down low. And when you get defensive pressure such as what Cannon got on us, then the threes just don't fall.