District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

For those who thought that Heritage had a prayer against the Lady Ads, I have but one thing to say--

I called that shot.

The Lady Ads just have too much hustle, heart, and veteran leadership for the other teams in this District. And our new coach is clearly the best at this end of the state!

Bearden is next on the menu--Toast!

The Lady Ads Always Win with Class--and Look Great While Doing It!

Ouch! Wow it's gotta sting. The way Farragut played tonight, they will be 2nd at best in District 4AAA. Chances are they will meet up with Science Hill for a third year in a row and will probably lose for a third year. They had 9 points at the half, and Bearden even played a freshmen point guard at times. I thought they were a better team than that. Bearden may just win district again.

Oh, you need some butter with that toast.

Ouch! Wow it's gotta sting. The way Farragut played tonight, they will be 2nd at best in District 4AAA. Chances are they will meet up with Science Hill for a third year in a row and will probably lose for a third year. They had 9 points at the half, and Bearden even played a freshmen point guard at times. I thought they were a better team than that. Bearden may just win district again.

Oh, you need some butter with that toast.

ZING!!!!!! Hahaha Good post!

The fact of the matter is that the zebras gave that game to a lesser team playing at home. The Lady Ads were called for ticky tack fouls that got our post in trouble while the other team was getting away with hacks and travels. The refs were probably intimidated by that obnoxious and out of control student section. Knox County ought to move unruly mobs like that away from the court where they cannot jump out of the stands and influence the game. They were even worse during the boys game!

In the longer run the loss, though painful, was probably a good thing. Our Lady Ads now know that they can't take anyone lightly, even when the rest of the teams in our district are having a down year . The Lady Ads will now leave no doubt and homer zebras won't be able to change the result.

You do have to give that other team some props though for playing way above their talent level. They probably can not believe their luck!

Look for things to be very different in the coming days. That other team is going to lose at least three more times in District and the Lady Ads are going to grind it in. Payback will be legendary.

The Lady Admirals Always Win with Class--And Look Great Doing It!

Edited by ladadad

The fact of the matter is that the zebras gave that game to a lesser team playing at home. The Lady Ads were called for ticky tack fouls that got our post in trouble while the other team was getting away with hacks and travels. The refs were probably intimidated by that obnoxious and out of control student section. Knox County ought to move unruly mobs like that away from the court where they cannot jump out of the stands and influence the game. They were even worse during the boys game!

In the longer run the loss, though painful, was probably a good thing. Our Lady Ads now know that they can't take anyone lightly, even when the rest of the teams in our district are having a down year . The Lady Ads will now leave no doubt and homer zebras won't be able to change the result.

You do have to give that other team some props though for playing way above their talent level. They probably can not believe their luck!

Look for things to be very different in the coming days. That other team is going to lose at least three more times in District and the Lady Ads are going to grind it in. Payback will be legendary.

The Lady Admirals Always Win with Class--And Look Great Doing It!

I saw the game and it had nothing to do with the refs or student section. The game between Farragut and Bearden is the always the same. I saw no students taken away by police from Bearden, but Farragut had 2 taken out of the game, so good try with that one. Foul trouble, Farragut post had 3 or 4 in the fourth. I would not call that foul trouble, 3 in first or second maybe. Farragut has a really good player in the Jameson girl, she posted up and scored almost every time they got her the ball. They don't give her the ball enough, the senior girls wanna shoot way too much. I saw nothing special from the upperclassmen, the girl that signed with Belmont, well I saw nothing from her. Farragut would have been better off taking two girls and trying to cover the Walsh girl, Farragut had no one who could keep up with her. Farragut is not a fast team. I agree with you that Bearden may lose some games, but Farragut will also lose more games, they are no where near as good as you think!

I have completely missed everything. I thought Catholic with our senior leadership would be competitive. I know some of the Heritage girls from years of AAA U. They were dominate in there positions there, but as a team at Heritage they don't get it done. I just wanted someone to take on Science Hill. Maybe another year. Been saying that way to long.