Soddy Daisy Football 2012

How did the scrimmage go? How is McCallie's new QB? Is SD going to be ready for Baylor in a week?

This was the first time I have seen Soddy this year so I dont know how they have looked up to this point but both lines are BAD!!! Skill players are good enough to win and QB seems to be the best player we have but he was running for his life he can throw it when he has time but doesnt look like he will have much time this year. McCallies QB looked alright but they did not have to throw much because they ran it right at Soddy and never got stopped. As for being ready for Baylor. NO they will not be ready and it will probably be about like last year but Soddy may actually score this year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first time I have seen Soddy this year so I dont know how they have looked up to this point but both lines are BAD!!! Skill players are good enough to win and QB seems to be the best player we have but he was running for his life he can throw it when he has time but doesnt look like he will have much time this year. McCallies QB looked alright but they did not have to throw much because they ran it right at Soddy and never got stopped. As for being ready for Baylor. NO they will not be ready and it will probably be about like last year but Soddy may actually score this year.

Your right about the line SDFF. Gonna be a long year from what I have seen so far.

Not going to post anymore after this because I have nothing good to say. Soddy was very unprepared last night defense could not even line up McCallie actually sat and waited for them to line up on several plays. Both lines are as SDFF said BAAAAADDDDD!!!!! McCallies D-Line actually beat the snap to the QB on a couple plays. The D-Line got pushed back so far they were blocking the linebackers and safety was making 75% of the tackles. Quake even said that Soddy was disappoining upfront and that was the only comment made about Soddy after the game. The bottom line is Soddy has talent but no discipline or coaching and the linemen are flat out lazy and uncoached. Like I said this was my last post till I can say something positive. Good Luck Trojans!!!

Worst coach in Hamilton County maybe even Tennnessee. QB playing both ways, going for it on fourth down, special teams not prepared at all, dropped passes all night, poor tackling, etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on but the bottom line is I hope the kids that are not seniors can just hang in for the rest of the year and hope the seniors can just enjoy their last year because things are not going to get better with this coaching staff. All can say is last night HOPEFULLY started the Big Orr fairwell tour.

I agree that it could be time for a coaching change. But I will say that some things, such as dropped passes and missed tackles and physically being whipped are on the players. I do agree with you on the 4th down decisions and the lack of preparation however. It's going to be a long season.