Coming to America

MountainTroll

The O'Connor kid is a stud QB mature beyond his years...already has offers from Mississippi State, Michigan State, and others, and he is just a class of 2015 recruit. Not many QB's in that class have High Major D-1 offers so he is obviously special. Not sure how he managed to end up at the B school. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to playing hard-nosed football in the southern U.S. versus what he has done in Canada.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%! Competition is a good thing, so long that it's fair competition..... have no reason to think it would not be.

cane that is tough but competition makes everyone better. if more parents would not teach the kids to run from competition all would be better. at the next level there will be a new qb brought in every year maybe more than one.

I have heard the kid thats there is doing well too. if this is true work hard this summer and give it all to get the job. if you get beat out continue to work hard be a great teammate and realize your only one play away from the job.

Just trying to be nice, and get on your good side, before you guys come over and kick are Arse! I here we might just play are freshman team against you so that we don't get hurt save are guys for the Ooltewah game. dry.gif

By the way who paid for the new building next to the baseball field?

pfft, didn't notice

Just trying to be nice, and get on your good side, before you guys come over and kick are Arse! I here we might just play are freshman team against you so that we don't get hurt save are guys for the Ooltewah game.

By the way who paid for the new building next to the baseball field?

I don't have a good side. :roflolk:

The baseball pavilion is part of the Shackleford Ridge Recreational Park, just like the pavilion down by the recreational soccer fields. All of those fields and the soccer pavilion were there long before the school. The baseball/softball pavilion was also on the drawing board before the school was built. The county built and owns all of it. They just let the school system use the fields.

The football bleachers, lights, and now the football bathrooms/concession stand have all been built with private funds. Who paid for your bleachers and lights?dry.gif

That's too bad....... here your really a good guy!:unsure:

Good night, I was at a summer baseball game, really liked the building, that's all.:mrgreen:

The sale of Signal Middle, 80k to East Ham, 80k to Signal, for football fields. The grade and sprinklers by the county, as budgeted in the building of the school. As was the softball field, and baseball field (when we get one). 80k from our county elected rep, What I here he has 100k per year to use as he see's fit. the other 150k, from our fund rasing group.

Signal's parents and the whole town did a nice job, getting the funds to build your field, truly a great effort. Also the added tax to get the school. You guys put your money where your mouth was, and did the job. We really do pull for you guys, and want you to do well... If our area could pull togather like you guys did, we might have something.

I just hope after next season that the powers at be keep the game, hate to see go away.

I don't have a good side. :roflolk:

The baseball pavilion is part of the Shackleford Ridge Recreational Park, just like the pavilion down by the recreational soccer fields. All of those fields and the soccer pavilion were there long before the school. The baseball/softball pavilion was also on the drawing board before the school was built. The county built and owns all of it. They just let the school system use the fields.

The football bleachers, lights, and now the football bathrooms/concession stand have all been built with private funds. Who paid for your bleachers and lights?dry.gif

That's too bad....... here your really a good guy!:unsure:

Good night, I was at a summer baseball game, really liked the building, that's all.:mrgreen:

The sale of Signal Middle, 80k to East Ham, 80k to Signal, for football fields. The grade and sprinklers by the county, as budgeted in the building of the school. As was the softball field, and baseball field (when we get one). 80k from our county elected rep, What I here he has 100k per year to use as he see's fit. the other 150k, from our fund rasing group.

Signal's parents and the whole town did a nice job, getting the funds to build your field, truly a great effort. Also the added tax to get the school. You guys put your money where your mouth was, and did the job. We really do pull for you guys, and want you to do well... If our area could pull togather like you guys did, we might have something.

I just hope after next season that the powers at be keep the game, hate to see go away.

I been called a lot of things, but rarely a "really good guy".:roflolk:

Fair enough. Just figgered you wuz another rock thrower. We got a lot of those. Except for Week 0, I'd say most people up here on the Mountain would be pullin' for you Cain boys.

The geographic boundary of the Mountain certainly makes it easier for us to build community spirit. It really sucks how the HCDE keeps slicin' and dicin' yer school zone.

I started us a thread on the 3a/4a board so we can blogger at each other without stinkin up the DII board.:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

cane that is tough but competition makes everyone better. if more parents would not teach the kids to run from competition all would be better. at the next level there will be a new qb brought in every year maybe more than one.

I have heard the kid thats there is doing well too. if this is true work hard this summer and give it all to get the job. if you get beat out continue to work hard be a great teammate and realize your only one play away from the job.

I agree competition does make everyone better, However this is not the next level. If everyone at Baylor paid what the kids receiving "financial aid" did the Football field would be more like indoor/outdoor carpet from Lowes as opposed to turf.