Greenbrier Bobcats Best Chance since 2004

Guest tailgoosehairy

Congratulations to the Bobcats tonight! What a great season opener. The Bobcats looked very confident on offense. We controled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball all night, and I believe the offense only allowed a couple of first downs. Nice win!!

Bobcats 21 Springfield 7.

Edited by ogor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier is back! They will be a force to be reckoned with this season. They have a legitimate shot at making a district title push if they keep playing hard. Their schedule sets up nicely IMHO (they'll be favored against Portland, Sycamore, Creek Wood, Macon, Westmoreland). Their games with DL, Goodpasture, WH will be interesting.

Greenbrier is back! They will be a force to be reckoned with this season. They have a legitimate shot at making a district title push if they keep playing hard. Their schedule sets up nicely IMHO (they'll be favored against Portland, Sycamore, Creek Wood, Macon, Westmoreland). Their games with DL, Goodpasture, WH will be interesting.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Trying to keep it on the down low.icon_mrgreen.gif

I wouldnt get ahead of myself if I were greenbrier. Was Springfield picked to win the state championship?

Creek Wood just got beat by Dickson County 49-14. The only good thing about CW playing Dickson was the fact that they got to see the Wing-T which is what I have been told that Greenbrier runs as well. Is this true???

They have a terrific pro-style QB and talented RB's. No defense is possible against the big green machine. hahahahaha

Greenbrier looked good against Springfield in week 0. The bobcats are always fundamentally sound and do not make many mistakes. If anyone could make predictions from watching one week, I would say Greenbrier will have a good year. Good luck Greenbrier this Friday night against Creek Wood.

Bobcats improve to 2-0 for the first time since 2004. Weird game tonight with 25% of the lights going out. It must have impacted the referee's vision big timehuh.png . Creekwood got a late score with 55 seconds in the game, but despite the penalties, the Bobcats dominated every aspect of this contest. Great win Bobcats!! Next up - District Rival, Sycamore.hungry.gif

Edited by ogor

• 2 weeks later...