Outfielders (4)

Logan Crisp (Oliver Springs)

Isaac Allen (Rockwood)

Lane Thomas (Bearden)

Cameron Strickland (Farragut)

Catchers (2)

Chaz Vesser ( Alcoa)

Austin Smith (Halls)

This is a joke...you have pitchers from CAK lead their team to state in Keck and Pardue not make it. Troutt who was district pitcher of year in that same district (who beat cak twice). None gets in but 3 Farragut pitchers out of 8 make it? Not saying that one of them is probably deserving but Looks like more home cooking.

Weldon..district mvp also missing.

This is a joke...you have pitchers from CAK lead their team to state in Keck and Pardue not make it. Troutt who was district pitcher of year in that same district (who beat cak twice). None gets in but 3 Farragut pitchers out of 8 make it? Not saying that one of them is probably deserving but Looks like more home cooking.

Weldon..district mvp also missing.

Wow, I would think that anyone that played in either lame A or AA shouldn't have gotten on the team anyway. The competition in AAA is so much better. Check how some of the good A and AA teams did against bad AAA teams like Karns or Campbell Co.

Edited by Soxfan1

Agree.. overalll AAA competition better..however aa has individuals that are being scouted by major leagues and could compete well in AAA. But i also look at some of your past threads and no i am responding to someone that likes to ruffle feathers so i am laughing inside as i type. As for my credentials...i am a current major league scout for east tennessee. I just dont like politics.

Agree.. overalll AAA competition better..however aa has individuals that are being scouted by major leagues and could compete well in AAA. But i also look at some of your past threads and no i am responding to someone that likes to ruffle feathers so i am laughing inside as i type. As for my credentials...i am a current major league scout for east tennessee. I just dont like politics.

Hey, I agree. Your posts show that you know what you are talking about...so I officially back down!

Wow, I would think that anyone that played in either lame A or AA shouldn't have gotten on the team anyway. The competition in AAA is so much better. Check how some of the good A and AA teams did against bad AAA teams like Karns or Campbell Co.

Our 8-23 AA team run ruled Karns and lost close ones to CAK three times. So maybe you should re-think what you know about the caliber of competition in AA this year.Just sayin...

Our 8-23 AA team run ruled Karns and lost close ones to CAK three times. So maybe you should re-think what you know about the caliber of competition in AA this year.Just sayin...

Karns was bad...they made about 12 errors that game. Still not fired up about AA.

Edited by Soxfan1