lewis vs. loretto

Guest LCpanther

Guest LCpanther

LC has the region no matter what but everyone is saying this is goin to be one of the best games of the year.Erin Hinson did a good job against richland and may have to take the snaps against tha mustangs.I give the best of luck to both teams.But hats off to lc.

LC-35

L-14

Lewis should win this game. They are the better team by all means. Just watch Loretto's cheap shots and watch their mouth cause they like to talk alot! Lewis also needs to watch Loretto's passing game, we all know Lewis has the worst Pass Defense in the region, and Loretto has a good passing game.Well good luck to both teams!

Thanks, Senior WB/CB #7

Lewis-42

Loretto-20

Posted by LCpanther:

LC has the region no matter what .....

Oooops, slow down there. The Panthers do not have the region title sewn up just yet. If Fairview beat Waverly and Loretto beat Lewis County, then this would give Lewis County and Loretto 1 region loss each, with Waverly and Fairview 2 region losses each.

If Loretto and Lewis County tied for the regional title, then in this scenario, Loretto would finish first since the tie breaker would be head to head competition.

Lewis County can finish no worse than second but has not wrapped up first place.

Just watch Loretto's cheap shots and watch their mouth cause they like to talk alot!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OK 1st- not ALL of loretto's players talk trash and take cheapshots.

2nd- While I absolutely HATE saying this, I really do have my doubts about Loretto winning this game but then again that might be because i am still in disbelief that we didnt win against Waverly friday but we wont go there.

OH HEY PETEY47, GOOD JOB FRIDAY NIGHT! ;)

[Edited by MustangsGurl on 10-22-02 7:44P]

Loretto and Lewis is always a hard fought game no matter what the score is. WE (loretto) are going to be physically and mentally prepared for this game. Last week we didnt come prepared against a good Waverly team, and got beat. I assure you that we will all play our best. Good luck Fairview, stop theyre running game and it's over.

This definetely should be an exciting game. Both teams are off this Friday, but that doesn't mean either should lay off this week. For a game like this you should be mentally and physically prepared. I believe both teams have a chance at winning, it just all depends on the overall effort that is put in. Both have their weaknesses, so we'll just have to see who takes that to their advantage. I know Loretto is missing B. Earnest. How have they been without him? Good luck to both teams. This is def. going to be a game to watch!

[Edited by shea04 on 10-22-02 9:18P]