Who's the BEST WILSON CO. team??

Guest batterup

Guest batterup

Just wondering on the thoughts of everybody, who is actually the best wilson co. team??? wilson is young, m.j. has the pitching & pretty good hitting, lebanon has the speed and defense.... who has the best team??? just wondering what everybody else thought :confused:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, back to the original question.... who's the best.... i think that if you are looking at an all-around good baseball team, and who would win in a lil tournament between these 3 teams... it would be Mt. Juliet. Wilson has the young hyper, loud, dieing to win guys.... Lebanon has the speedsters, but it just seems like they don't have enough guys who just wanna play ball.... M.J. has the elder club, the pitching, and the power. Wilson needs to just bring it all together and they will be good, as does Lebanon.. they just have those couple of guys who play cause they love it... M.J. -- all the guys on that team have been playing with each other since they were tots, and they have had the same coach and believe it or not that makes a difference........ ask Lebanon. :o

Guest coach00

Hey short... ummm.. why couldn't either of theses two teams compete with mj day in and out??? Central is a very good team to be in their 2nd year.. and Lebanon has a good team they just need to get together and by the time spring comes they are going to be a team to compete with... just wondering what your reason was behind this.... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest batterup

yeah, fcs is good, but ya'll play 1A ball not 3A... i can safely say that if you came up and played teams like Riverdale, Oakland, Cookeville, Blackman, Beech, and Smyrna that ya'll being ranked #1 would certainly change... no doubt ya'll are good, but no doubt 1A is not as challenging as 3A... I mean, i believe our record would be better too, if we played M.J. Christain Aca., WATERTOWN, Westmoreland, and F.C. Boyd, I mean you can't compare those teams to the ones i mentioned earlier... FCS is good, but can't compair or say they are the best Wilson Co. team when they don't play the same ball M.J., Lebanon and Central. :D

Guest CALVINUS

Friendship has to play those teams because of their district and cannot help the competiteveness(sp) of that district. But if you look at the overall schedule you would see that there are many 2a and 3a powerhouses for example: Cleveland last year. Also the last time Friendship played Mt. Juliet and Lebanon they beat them and they handled Wilson Central last year so that makes them the best Wilson Co. team.

Guest batterup

oh yes, i see now, since fcs beat lebanon the last time they played each other, which was about 5 years ago, and also none of the players on those 2 teams are still in high school, but that means that fcs is still better than Lebanon... also, the Lebanon players want to play fcs to put an end to this little arguement. We can't help it that we don't get money to recruit players, pay their tuition, and let them play for our school--- because as we all know... FRIENDSHIP CAN NOT LOOK BAD IN THE EYES OF ANYBODY!!! Last thing, but certainly not the least, Lebanon players aren't all shooting up roids... have a good day Adam :)