COACH BRAY'S FATHER PASSED AWAY

THEANIMAL

PLEASE KEEP BLACKMAN'S WRESTLING COACH, RONNIE BRAY, IN YOUR PRAYERS. HIS FATHER PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY. BELOW IS A NOTE THAT HE POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE:

Wanted to let everyone know that my dad had a heart attack and passed away yesterday. Magnolia Funeral Home in Corinth, MS is handling the arrangements. Visitation will be 5-8 tomorrow with the funeral Sunday at 2pm. In lieu of flowers, the family asks for donations be made to the funeral home for Donnie Bray as he had no type of insurance. Thank you for continuing to pray for our family. -Ronnie

THE ANIMAL

Everyone. I spoke to Coach Bray this morning and he is in Mississippi burying his Dad today. As you may know, the family has asked for donations in lieu of flowers as Coach Bray's dad did not have any type of insurance.

I dealt with my dad passing away a few years ago and it can be very expensive. I would like to help and I have donated some funds to help the Bray family as I am sure this expense will fall on Ronnie and his immediate family.

If you would like to contribute something, you can do so in a couple of ways.

1) You can donate via credit/debit card or through PayPal on the Blackman Wrestling website fundraising page.

www(dot)blackmanwrestling(dot)com(slash)fundraising(dot)html

After donations are made, the Booster Club will write a check for the full amount collected.

2) You can contact the funeral home directly to set up a donation-

Magnolia Funeral Home

2024 Hwy 72 East Annex

Corinth, MS. 38834

662-286-9500

E-mail: magnoliafuneral@bellsouth.net

Thanks so much.

Matt Sells

President - Blackman Wrestling Booster Club

(is it ok to post the real link?)

Everyone. I spoke to Coach Bray this morning and he is in Mississippi burying his Dad today. As you may know, the family has asked for donations in lieu of flowers as Coach Bray's dad did not have any type of insurance.

I dealt with my dad passing away a few years ago and it can be very expensive. I would like to help and I have donated some funds to help the Bray family as I am sure this expense will fall on Ronnie and his immediate family.

If you would like to contribute something, you can do so in a couple of ways.

1) You can donate via credit/debit card or through PayPal on the Blackman Wrestling website fundraising page.

www(dot)blackmanwrestling(dot)com(slash)fundraising(dot)html

After donations are made, the Booster Club will write a check for the full amount collected.

2) You can contact the funeral home directly to set up a donation-

Magnolia Funeral Home

2024 Hwy 72 East Annex

Corinth, MS. 38834

662-286-9500

E-mail: magnoliafuneral@bellsouth.net

Thanks so much.

Matt Sells

President - Blackman Wrestling Booster Club

(is it ok to post the real link?)

Prayers and thoughts to Coach Bray and his family!

PLEASE KEEP BLACKMAN'S WRESTLING COACH, RONNIE BRAY, IN YOUR PRAYERS. In lieu of flowers, the family asks for donations be made to the funeral home for Donnie Bray as he had no type of insurance. Thank you for continuing to pray for our family. -Ronnie

THE ANIMAL

Thanks, Chris! Good People, You are!

Btw,,,, what's happening for you in wrestling in 2012-13?