Disapproval of claiborne coaching selection process

hhs

Claiborne had an opportunity to go out and get a coach that could change the

Program around. They instead chose to keep going in a direction that will once again keep them on a losing path that the school has suffered most of the time since it opened. Instead of looking for a coach they decided to hire a coach that has had an overall losing record as a jv coach This school this season will have a losing record in most its sports and will need to make coaching changes in these sports. Poor attendance and lack of school and community support have become common especially in basketball. They need a start hiring the best coaches that they can to help the athletes become more successful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Claiborne is having its worst season in school history. Did I not tell you this would happen in the fall. Is it true that very senior in every sport has a overall losing record over the last four years. Are the coaches being held accountable for this by the school athletic director. Is this fair to the players and the community. I been to one game this season and the gym was nearly empty. Is it fair to get rid of one coach who wasn't winning and keep others with a worst winning record over a longer period of time. Is there any coach who has won more games than losses over their entire careers. If so please post

Claiborne had an opportunity to go out and get a coach that could change the

Program around. They instead chose to keep going in a direction that will once again keep them on a losing path that the school has suffered most of the time since it opened. Instead of looking for a coach they decided to hire a coach that has had an overall losing record as a jv coach This school this season will have a losing record in most its sports and will need to make coaching changes in these sports. Poor attendance and lack of school and community support have become common especially in basketball. They need a start hiring the best coaches that they can to help the athletes become more successful.

I remember this thread sometime ago, and wondered when it would pop back up. From what I see, there 4-9 on the season. But it looks like theve been in about every game. Havent lost a game by more than 9 points all year and just recently lost by two to Gibbs. Sounds to me like, and this is an outsider looking in, that all those freshman that were 9-1 last year are getting some playing time as sophmores, and as typical with young teams, there losing some close games. I'd say give this guy a little more time and see what the next 2 seasons have in store. I''d say they will be one of the better teams next year, as Gap will be down, and so will Greenville. All those guys will be jr's with alot of experience, and they will want some payback im sure. I know its tough going through these seasons, as we have had 2 or 3 like it at AC. It sure sounds like ur better off than quite a few teams around here in the talent pool. Just be patient and it'll taste alot sweeter when it happens.