What about those Beavers?

BigTuna

Beavers finish 6-4 in 2011 and come close to beating the Hill in their 1st playoff game in awhile. Can they step it up even more this year? I really liked that young kid Naumann at QB last year. Is he the man? So what's up football analysts?

What about em? lol just kidding... Karns had a few decent players last year. The Stewart kid was a good athlete, but he was a SR i am guessing? I would look for a similar type record, but i aint in the "know" about Karns football really. They look like a middle of the pack team to me again if going by last year's talent. JMO.

Well just because Uncle Steve bought you guys a brand new fancy stadium, you don't need to get the big head. cool.png Stewart was a Sr but there was a sophomore waiting in the wings who has MUCH more potential as a drop back passer. It was hard to move up the pole to "middle of the road" and will probably be even harder to go further. I've heard the Beaver's 7 on 7 play was pretty successful but we'll just need to see. I guess we'll both be watching Maryville play on ESPN next month. What a "lucky" team. popcorneater.gif