District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

That shows you know very little about girls basketball saying Fair was the best player in 14A last year. You are just a UC homer.

Got to agree with you.Shows Chipper is a homer.I know he is UC all the way but still thought he;s take off the blinders.Now as to this year,I would be inclined to believe that statement.

She was the best in 14A.TT was up for Miss Basketball because she had been to state tournament 2 years and had that state recognition. Not a homer. Just telling it lke it is.Plus you the one that hyped Greenfield up so much and they couldnt get out of the district.Lol

I guess I can see what you are saying.T.T. was a Miss Basketball candidate for I think 3 years and won her senior year.But wasnt the best in her own district.If that's the case it's about the same for the undefeated State Champion UC boys basketball team.They won the State but wasnt even the best team in the district.LC with Russel avery,Channin Geanes and Company.LC should have won all those games and only missed free throws by LC best player and a coach that was past his prime letting Brown shoot a 3 pointers at the buzzer to win the game.So I see what you are saying now.

I do not put much stock in summer games! Teams are still working out some kinks and trying to get better for the upcoming season. I've seen teams to lose to someone big time and then turn around and beat them during the season. I never said Union City wouldn't win the district, but do not be surprised to see Greenfield upset UC atleast once this year. The only reason Union City competed on the state level last year is because they started off by playing a terrible Wartburg team, and then played Jackson Co who didn't play one good game in the state tournament. The win against Lake County in the region championship was good, but Lake County has made a habit out of choking in big games against teams they're easily better than. A good team such as Clay Co made JC pay for not playing good by spanking them real good. Jackson Co played as bad as they did and UC still lost by double digits. Ms. Fair makes UC a good basketball team, but I can't seem them competing well outside their district and region!

Well it looks like UC and Red Boiling Springs will play Saturday @ MTCS Playday. I guess UC will be dominated since they aren't good enough to play on the state level. Very interested to see the outcome of this, ironic that comments made by u previously and now these two teams are going to play. Will be finding out the results.

If Greenfield would play UC with Fair,UC would blow them out.Greenfield couldnt play with UC last year and UC this years UC is better.And to say they couldnt play on a state level is funny. They are a team that can win it all this year when and if Fair comes back.

chippee,

Union City cant compete on the state level, they will win 14A or they should. There are several 7A teams that could beat Union City this year. Union City is the big fish in 14A pond this year but I really doubt that they will win all their games in 14A like Lake County did some of the last few years.

And to correct you on my comments about Greenfield, I have said all along we are a few years away from being our best. We played alot of freshmen last year and we will be better this year. Look out in two years.