TTU 7on7

slam12

My buddy said at the FCA Camp mid-week the following teams participated: Brainerd, Macon Co., Loretto, Fairview, Grace Christian, Locust Grove (GA), Battle (VA), Cedar Bluff (AL). Some teams have multiple squads.

Top 4

1. Fairview

2. Locust Grove

3. Cedar Bluff

4. Grace Christian

I was intrigued by this because my Independence Eagles play Fairview in a scrimmage here soon. He said they had the best overall skill players there.

He also said the Watson Brown 7 on 7 did not declare a winner that is was just a play-day type event.

I was wondering what teams were there too. They have been doing very well in all the 7 on 7 camps they have attended against really quality competition. I know in the cookeville one they beat mt. juliet, cookeville, a team from kentucky, and i can't remember the other. Riverdale beat them by one. At Vandy they beat alot of out of state teams and lost to kenton, ohio. As for this last one I have no idea. I've been having the same problem finding results. There are none that I can see.