Perry County?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great. Hopefully the young man will have a outstanding season for the Trojans. It's going to be a battle when Perry County heads to Collinwood.

Will it be a tough match up for you guys with Collinwood? We watched PC take on a Bruceton team @ the Huntingdon jamboree. Just sizing Collinwood up, we have a game with them this friday. week 0 (exhibition)

Gleason Bulldogs

The Trojans are gonna really get after some people this year. We've taken our lumps now its time to return some favors. I think Collinwood has the upper hand on most of our region. These young men will not quit.

Good to hear that, guessing Wayne Co, Perry Co, and the Academy school has been the top dogs in that district recently.

Mckenzie, Huntingdon, Dresden usually stacked on this side.

Good to hear that, guessing Wayne Co, Perry Co, and the Academy school has been the top dogs in that district recently.

Mckenzie, Huntingdon, Dresden usually stacked on this side.

Correct mainly WC and MTP run the region but this year it's up for grabs for anyone..well by anyone I mean WC CA Loretto MT.P The Wood and yes even PC. If CA doesn't get it I personally would like to see WC or Mt.P. reason; I know a lot of good people in MT.P and WC always represents Region 6 well.

Edited by MTscouter

I believe these kids will make the playoffs even though this is a "rebuilding" year. I believe we will be just fine. I mean it's the first time since 2007 that the Vikings played without Jacob Tucker, Taylor Dill, Garrett Hill, and R.J. Brown. That group got beat by McKenzie last year at the Jamboree 13-0. I think this team will be a good team, i don't think they'll be as good but they are still athletic, big, and talented to be in the top 4 in the Region.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I agree. Have they adapted to running the ole tater instead of slinging it.

They'll still throw it some because Dalton Broadway has a good and a above average arm and he's only a Junior and he should be just fine throwing the ole pig skin around to Andrew Mathis, Bryce Trull, and R.J. Qualls. Also R.J. is a very good Running Back. He's not as fast as Derek Watkins or Zack Grimes but he does have some good speed for a kid that is built and plays on the Defensive line. I say that they'll run the ball more often then passing like they have been with Jacob.

I believe these kids will make the playoffs even though this is a "rebuilding" year. I believe we will be just fine. I mean it's the first time since 2007 that the Vikings played without Jacob Tucker, Taylor Dill, Garrett Hill, and R.J. Brown. That group got beat by McKenzie last year at the Jamboree 13-0. I think this team will be a good team, i don't think they'll be as good but they are still athletic, big, and talented to be in the top 4 in the Region.

I agree. Have they adapted to running the ole tater instead of slinging it.

They'll still throw it some because Dalton Broadway has a good and a above average arm and he's only a Junior and he should be just fine throwing the ole pig skin around to Andrew Mathis, Bryce Trull, and R.J. Qualls. Also R.J. is a very good Running Back. He's not as fast as Derek Watkins or Zack Grimes but he does have some good speed for a kid that is built and plays on the Defensive line. I say that they'll run the ball more often then passing like they have been with Jacob.

I wish the best of luck for Tucker and PC this year. Have you seen the middle school play at all? Always good to know there's some fresh talent coming in.

I wish the best of luck for Tucker and PC this year. Have you seen the middle school play at all? Always good to know there's some fresh talent coming in.

I haven't heard anything yet but i think they had a game just this past Thursday but I'm not 100% sure on how they did so i'll check on that but i believe they'll be good. I think they went (3-5) or (4-4) last year or something like that so i think they'll be just about as good this year.