Perry County?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you fellas are a little touchy, huh?cool.png

I'm not one of "you fellas" if your refering to PC fans,and I have nothing to be touchy about.I did find it quite amusing last year that after all the LC promises of a monkey stomping at the hands of that monster linebacker, that the little ole Vikings whipped them with a length of garden-hose...didn't you?

Actually East has been in the district since they got started. We picked up Creekwood. And, it was 3 STARTING LINEMAN. So yes, I'd say that made a considerable difference. I would assume the TSSAA agreed or they wouldn't have even bothered with it.

Only 2 players were declared ineligible. 1 of them is on the team this year .

Good post monkey wrench, you are absolutely right (for once lol). Fans should be excited about whatever game they want. I was just saying most PC fans are probably looking forward to the Forrest game first since it is week 0 and is in linden

The reason why we're pumped about the Perry County game is because it's our first game. Our Bye week is week 0. Which i like. But yeah, i'm not gonna say anymore until it is the week of the Perry County/Lewis County game. Cheering for PC when Forrest comes to PC. I might go watch just to see how PC plays.

nobody's for sure what this PC season will hold...i mean does everyone really believe we'll be as good as last year? No, but we do have alot of the Defense coming back and the O-Line looks pretty beefy and solid and the Defense brings back i think 5 or 6 starters from last year...the offense should be ok with Broadway being the backup for 2 yrs below Tucker...this team will have a average year but they won't roll over when they're down...they'll keep fighting until that scoreboard has 0:00 on it...i wish the PC team luck and also the Lewis Co. Panthers luck also because they have been a powerhouse for so many years and they have had some down years these past couple seasons, but with 16 starters coming back i think they will be the 3rd best in their respective district

yeah but LewisCoPanthers LC was playing a VERY good Lexington squad that should do just fine in 4A. They didn't lose much from a team that went 10-0 last year and that got upset by Page in the 1st round, i predict them to go to the semi's, possibly Cookeville. Bet the PC/LC game will be entertaining. Never know until you lace em up.

Yeah. LC didn't look good at all. Once we got going though we ended up doing pretty good. Lexington out scored us 14 to 7. Dyersburg lost in just a 7 to 0 game. LC started out slow. and stayed that way until they finally scored. Then they looked alright. But the thing is that our line do not know the plays that well. They need to step it up. I was disappointed. Very..

did you leave the game early? because lewis co. scored 2 tds! the first 4 series we looked bad but the last 2 defensive series we looked good and we scored the last 2 times we was on offense. all 3 teams scored 2 tds a piece. over all i think lewis co. held their own against 2 very good 4a teams