Perry County?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if there was more excitement from PC posters, it might be more believable that yall will make some noise this year. As far as I can see it took one of your rivals to start a board for you own team. Just an observation.

We don't need a public forum to talk about our team especially when we lost all that we lost. We dont know how good or bad our team will be this year. The proof is in the pudding.

I think we has the grasp on Football. However, in the past we have been criticized for bragging, this year we don't brag and we are being criticized its a lose lose situation. Let's just say there are some new faces and Linden and there is an excitement to see what this group can do. Don't doubt these kids, they know how to win and they expect to win. PC may not be the same as past years but we won't be bottom feeders

Man you PC people have always been a touchy group. But now its worse. Come on guys you were at the top of the west for a couple of years now its time to return to the bottom. Trust me my Tornados have learned how to be both. This should be our year. Only time will tell. But I wont be touchy about it.

I hope you guys aren't at the bottom of the region. After the LC game i'm cheering you guys on. But when you come to our place, be prepaired. Just saying.

Im not saying PC will win and I'm not saying they will lose. But we heard this same mess last year about your horses running all over us, you you better hope for your pride those Chetlin Ponies pull a little more weight this year. Cause if we win I'll never let you forget.

We don't need a public forum to talk about our team especially when we lost all that we lost. We dont know how good or bad our team will be this year. The proof is in the pudding.

Like he said!

We have got some playmakers and we have some size. We'll just have to wait and see how they play together. Most of these players have stood on the sidelines and can't wait to get the chance to play. Plus, these guys have lots of heart, we won't lay down for anybody! We could surprise a lot of people.