Elizabethton @ Daniel Boone

CyclonePrider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, haven't seen EHS so I don't know much about them this year other than they are indeed returning starters (Turner, etc.) That being said, I will take a random shot and say:

EHS: 35

Boone: 23

I think both teams will be rough since it's game 1 so I'm not going to put a huge amount of stock into the result of this one.

Same as last year just flipped around Home Visitor.

Aug 18 @ Boone Boone wanted to play on Saturday

Aug 24 Science Hill

Aug 31 Happy Valley

Sep 7 Tuscola, NC

Sep 14 @ Sullivan North

Sep 21 @ Sullivan South

Sep 28 Watauga, NC (HC)

Oct 5 @ Unicoi

Oct 12 Johnson County (SN)

Oct 19 Open

Oct 25 @ Sullivan East (Thur)

The only way Turner kept from scoring on Boone last year was when coach Witten set him on the bench and put in the JV. They have a kid that is every bit as good a running back and a foot taller..he scored 68 TD's last year playing freshman, JV and filling in for Turner during playoffs.

I haven't heard about the Thur Happy Valley game, Do you think they will change all HS games in TN because of that? That would be good.

I did hear that the Cyclones will scrimmage Crockett tomorrow and be at TN High Monday, and Thur Morristown East will come down. So it's HS football time...

Edited by CyclonePrider

Same as last year just flipped around Home Visitor.

Aug 18 @ Boone Boone wanted to play on Saturday

Aug 24 Science Hill

Aug 31 Happy Valley

Sep 7 Tuscola, NC

Sep 14 @ Sullivan North

Sep 21 @ Sullivan South

Sep 28 Watauga, NC (HC)

Oct 5 @ Unicoi

Oct 12 Johnson County (SN)

Oct 19 Open

Oct 25 @ Sullivan East (Thur)

Ok thanks a bunch man. I'm looking forward to the Tuscola game. And Boone dominate? lol

Edited by EHSTrack06

Went to see the Elizabethton-TN High scrimmage, and Elizabethton looked real good they pretty much dominated. They Scored 4 times and TN High only managed to score on the 3's. They did not play Turner. The Deference looked very good. Very big aggressive line and strong backers quick. If they are weak anywhere it their secondary but Turner will be a big addition when he get back to 100%. Offence moved the ball down the field and Thomas made some big runs. Moore made some good plays. The QBs were a little rusty, but 9 moved the ball well and 18 has a great arm. He needs to learn some touch. All in all not bad for a 3a v 5a..Looks like David Crockett on Wed and Morristown East Thur, both at Home, and Jamboree Friday at North...Great football Week....

Edited by CyclonePrider