soddy vs baylor

qb3

I think that depends on if Baylor can get in a rythem on offense. If they can do that then they can score a lot of points. They have to be able to get a consistent snap from the center. That has slowed them down in most scrimmages this fall. I think Baylor' s defensive will pretty stingy with the points. From what I have read SD has not been to effective in controlling the line of scrimmage but if they can do that, they the talent to make thing happen offensively.

will it be another blowout?

Soddy has the skill position players to score points. When the line gives the QB time they move the ball well but against McCallie at the jamboree the line did not make a single block and Baylor D looked good against McMinn. Baylor did not look great on offense but there again if Soddy D-Line plays like it did friday night Baylor wont have to be great to score lots of points. Hope Big Orr can get the boys ready by friday or it could be another blowout.

soddy doesnt seem to be too great up front, and i havent heard many good things about them leading up to this week. im afraid baylor will be too strong, physical, and disciplined for soddy to handle. i think it will be atleast a three td win for baylor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think.