wayne co. vs moore co.

wildcat89

Idk about CA now that they had some players leave. I would move them down below collinwood assuming MtP doesnt fall apart like they did last year.

Back to WC vs MC.... I think WC can win this game but they'll have to step up. I hope they play good lookin forward to it!

Agree. lots of young guys gona have to dig deep Friday night. What happens Friday night could determine alot about the rest of this season

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. lots of young guys gona have to dig deep Friday night. What happens Friday night could determine alot about the rest of this season

whats up region6? been awhile. lookin forward to following you guys this year. i think our boys are gonna have to dig deep up here in clarksville as well. good luck this friday nite.

whats up region6? been awhile. lookin forward to following you guys this year. i think our boys are gonna have to dig deep up here in clarksville as well. good luck this friday nite.

Good luck to you guys up there to. Havnt heard from you in awhile but thanks for the support last year. Im not sure region 6 will be as strong this year as a whole but our boys have been working really hard so we will just have to wait and see what happens. Edited by wildcat89

Good luck to you guys up there to. Havnt heard from you in awhile but thanks for the support last year. Im not sure region 6 will be as strong this year as a whole but our boys have been working really hard so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

hey wildcat, i slacked off abit after the playoffs. for some reason i just didnt follow bball like i usually do. but i am back and ready for some hard hittin friday nites, i just love this time of year. i am tryin to decide now which off yalls home games im gonna come down to this season, any suggestions?

hey wildcat, i slacked off abit after the playoffs. for some reason i just didnt follow bball like i usually do. but i am back and ready for some hard hittin friday nites, i just love this time of year. i am tryin to decide now which off yalls home games im gonna come down to this season, any suggestions?

I know that Loretto, Cornersville and Richland are home games but not sure about the rest. I dont have a schedule with me at the moment. And Union city is a home game and its next week.