Lincoln Co. vs. Giles Co.

bobcat93

LC seems real quite this year.....not like last year at all. GC has somewhat had their way with 2 of LC division foes in the preaseason but that is just that...preseason. From what I understand LC lost some good talent from last year and it looks like the coach is still cryin about having to coach there. Saw where NGA had its biggest class ever. Looks like the falcons future is plummeting.

GC cost itself last year with several turnovers, that seems to have righted itself over the past year.

Giles is bringing a more mature squad to the field, this year. LC has lost its swagger, and will need a good season to pull themselves together. But I don't see it. Heard they can't keep their kids there, and some key players have even moved to Fayetteville City. In the next couple years Fayetteville Tigers will be the premier team in LC.

LC has been declining for a long time, with the new Fayetteville City School, Lincoln County has seen the last of its glory days. They are in form many 1, 2, or 3 win seasons to come.

Yeah, i remember some very tough LC teams in the early 90's..We (Oak Ridge) played them and almost beat them in 1990, i think they won it all that year? Great team. Kelly Holcombe at QB, Rod Buchanan was a great RB. The City school being built is really telling it seems? When was that school built and what class are they? Are they any good?

What a wake-up call. From our practices and the intense screaming, I thought we had it together. Looks like the best thing we did was our warm-up. If we could've worked more on playing, and not our Acting, we could win a game.

Sure hope our players and coaches had a wake-up call. Are we becoming the Manchester of the area?