Macon Co @ Jo Byrns

Shep

lets get all the facts right now.macon had 7 starters out at the scrimage at portland.now from what im told 6 are back.some did not play saturday night as well.it could be a long year or it could be a average year.trust me come friday the devils will have more than the q.b.to stop.offence im not as worried about.it's the D.learn how to tackle and wrap-up.if the d can just play a little macon wins.the future looks very bright on a solid note though.got to get better on d,much,much better or a long year it could be.

well i guess it's all over JB you boys r toast bored.gif

But you're not...me!

OUCH !!!! Do it stinger..... I'm with logger, guess our JB boys jus as well forfeit sounds like, we're doomed !!!! Haha think again, not at the Dungeon !! Last year had high hopes and JB dint even show up at Macon las year, but here we are this year,,,, this JB team Gunna be ready Friday night ! The home opener of "rumble in the Dungeon" is on......all you Macon folks be safe in your travel fri night to JB !