EAST HAMILTON -vs- OOLTEWAH

BEAST27

Canes need to come back down to earth and get to work. Signal game was their night. I do not think things will go that easy this week . However the Canes owe the Owls a beating for last years game. Owls speed vs Canes power. Turnovers and sacks killed the Canes last year . Canes should win this one.

You seem to be the most level headed Cane fan i ve read this year......i agree it ll be alot closer than i even once thought after watching Ooltewah practice..........
  • Upvote 1

You seem to be the most level headed Cane fan i ve read this year......i agree it ll be alot closer than i even once thought after watching Ooltewah practice..........

Agreed! I just believe the Canes will pull away at the end and win by two scores. Anywhere between 9 and 16 points is about where I see it. But it will be close and a fight to the end. GO CANES!!!

Edited by CANEDOG013

The 2 seem fast ball really an't working, go to your second pitch. We East Ham folks are a little crazy, nuts and yes some are untouchable!!! But heck man we learned it from the best we are all ex-Owls! Up Knoxville way the refer to you guys as the pompas A**'s. We could care less if it's a 1 point win or a 41 point win, so long as it's a win!cool.png

The 2 seem fast ball really an't working, go to your second pitch. We East Ham folks are a little crazy, nuts and yes some are untouchable!!! But heck man we learned it from the best we are all ex-Owls! Up Knoxville way the refer to you guys as the pompas A**'s. We could care less if it's a 1 point win or a 41 point win, so long as it's a win!cool.png

Agreed chattacane! I don't care how much we win by as long as we get the W! GO CANES!!!

How about just ARROGANT and UNTOUCHABLE..........if you a true Owl then you would be used to winning and not act like you ve never won or been on a good team before in your life............loser. I d say you were always on the worst team in little league too, and rode the bench......... ha ha Edited by 2seamfastball

I will agree, Canes will handle another bunch of birds next week. I hope we can lick our wounds. That is the best Chattanooga has to offer. Someone needs to tell Coach Gatewood great job up there. A really good looking bunch of boys.

Well I must apologize to the Owls, I thought the Canes were that good. It's really that we are just that bad. Sorry Canes for the boost of confidence with our rebuilding team. Congrats to the Owls. And GO Eagles! We will be back just a rebuild year.

Well I must apologize to the Owls, I thought the Canes were that good. It's really that we are just that bad. Sorry Canes for the boost of confidence with our rebuilding team. Congrats to the Owls. And GO Eagles! We will be back just a rebuild year.

It could also be a young program also coming of a big win and playing a solid team as well.