Perry County @ Lewis County

Some of you Lewis County fans crack me up, I mean really 40+ - 6 (maybe)? Are you kidding me? You guys have no class or respect. You guys think last year was a fluke but in all honesty it was not. Score: Perry County 20 Lewis County 6, that was what the scoreboard said after 48 minutes of football. I promise you this, this game will be won in the trenches. No one will win this game by more than 2 touchdowns. Lewis County will not score more than 14. Put a stamp on it because its not going to happen, heck i don't think y'all could score on Summertown's football team and they're all 7th-8th graders.

Perry County 22

Lewis County 14 (maybe)

Gosh, youre gunna be so disappointed.mellow.png You would think, in your 58 years, you would have gotten out a little more.rolleyes.gif

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif You have absolutely no clue do you?? Im just glad Guru and some other PC supports actually have some common sense on here

You may beat PC but that's a good group of kids. And they'll fight till the end. Big whoop you beat a smaller school hang your hat on that there and you'll enjoy watching the playoffs in someon else's stands. Go PC!

You may beat PC but that's a good group of kids. And they'll fight till the end. Big whoop you beat a smaller school hang your hat on that there and you'll enjoy watching the playoffs in someon else's stands. Go PC!

You post the stupidest stuff I've ever read. You and PCS4L have to be related. The only people acting like this is the Super Bowl are you two. This is just a game that's on our schedule. We, bein the competative bunch that we are, WANT TO WIN, and by as much as possible at that. That's the object! So if we're "supposed" to win, then stop running your mouths. If you honestly think you have a chance, then stop crying when someone offers their opinion as to why they feel otherwise. So when LC wins tonight and their celebrating, it will be because it's our first win of the season, NOT because it's the perenial power PC. We will go back to work tomorrow and get ready for district play. While you are on here whining about how PC should've or could've won..BUT DIDNT.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

It's stupid to say your Going to win but there not going to lay down and take it? You seem like the instant someone mentions your team you take things the wrong way and get overly defensive. I stated my opinion and didn't say anything about anyone else's so before you go on saying I'm complaint I'm just saying your not that great for beating a 1a school. So there you go "bud"

It's stupid to say your Going to win but there not going to lay down and take it? You seem like the instant someone mentions your team you take things the wrong way and get overly defensive. I stated my opinion and didn't say anything about anyone else's so before you go on saying I'm complaint I'm just saying your not that great for beating a 1a school. So there you go "bud"

Thank you for pointing that out. You must have been at the meeting this week, when Coach Sharp sat the guys down and told'em, "This is it boys, Friday you will show everyone who the Panthers are..time to prove it to the world..." Oh wait, you couldnt have been there, because THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! We never said we great because we beat a 1A school, so for you to even bring that up is stupid,"bud".

I wouldn't bring up the playoffs! PC will not be there for awhile.And I love how Its b/c LC is a bigger school we should win but if we lose oh crap Look out PC has the best program in the state. Its a rivalry b/c we live beside each other. Im sure both teams have good kids on them and they will play til the end.

And we shall see about that great coaching PC has tonight.