Macon Co at Trousdale Co

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey commander, you remind me of somebody that never got to play and that is living vicariously through someone elses eyes. I can tell you are a want-to-be, just like swanson who kisses everybody elses #### and he sucks too just like somebody from RBS that wins two games a year and has just as many kids in their school as trousdale does. So you tell me, what's the probem?

I know it's just a message board, and I'm sure mine isn't right alot of the time, but the grammar in some of the last few posts are horrible.

You're right. I was in a hurry today, so I apologize for my bad structural sentences. From now on, I will use proper grammar so that you will not have to get your red pen out and grade my post. I also know my abc's....next time won't you play with me. By the way,proper grammar has never made me one dollar and im still waiting on an answer from the previous post.

It is not the MC players fault that the program can not keep a coach. Maybe we should look at the parents of some of those players. MC has several "high dollar" individuals that try to buy their way into anything and everything. The players have worked hard, maybe not as hard as other programs, but hard just the same. If MC could get a coach that would close the practice, keep parents away, and treat his players like players, then we could see some improvement in the next year or so.

This years Seniors are working with Coach #3. Can you imagine how confusing all those changes have had to be to those players????? But it is going to keep being this way until the School Board quits being bullied by the "BOOSTER CLUB" aka "QUARTERBACK CLUB". Maybe Mrs. Oldham should be the one in search of the head football coach, instead of the money men hiding in the Booster Club......

It is not the MC players fault that the program can not keep a coach. Maybe we should look at the parents of some of those players. MC has several "high dollar" individuals that try to buy their way into anything and everything. The players have worked hard, maybe not as hard as other programs, but hard just the same. If MC could get a coach that would close the practice, keep parents away, and treat his players like players, then we could see some improvement in the next year or so.

This years Seniors are working with Coach #3. Can you imagine how confusing all those changes have had to be to those players????? But it is going to keep being this way until the School Board quits being bullied by the "BOOSTER CLUB" aka "QUARTERBACK CLUB". Maybe Mrs. Oldham should be the one in search of the head football coach, instead of the money men hiding in the Booster Club......

As a parent of a former player who also had his 3rd coach his senior year,i agree coaching changes can be bad for a program. However I never interfered with what coaches said, did etc. My child was taught to respect the coach whomever it was and do what was asked of him and that led to him playing and he did very well. There has not been a Quarterback club in Macon county for 3 years. I was a member of quarterback club when it existed and what we did was to help provide material and food for the players.

Hey commander, you remind me of somebody that never got to play and that is living vicariously through someone elses eyes. I can tell you are a want-to-be, just like swanson who kisses everybody elses #### and he sucks too just like somebody from RBS that wins two games a year and has just as many kids in their school as trousdale does. So you tell me, what's the probem?

biggame, CoachT has rules regarding profanity, posted at the top of the page, renewed each year.

Read 'em before you start your rant. It's a family show.

Tks,

Moderator.

Ah I got to run around on the field a little bit.

Scored a TD against y'all in 2010 when we beat ya. Also played MLB. Started 4 years in baseball. Started 3 games as a freshman in football. Started all as a sophomore and senior. Had to sit out junior year cause I had Tommy John surgery. Made All Region teams in both football and baseball. I think I saw the field enough to fool around here and there haha

You're right. I was in a hurry today, so I apologize for my bad structural sentences. From now on, I will use proper grammar so that you will not have to get your red pen out and grade my post. I also know my abc's....next time won't you play with me. By the way,proper grammar has never made me one dollar and im still waiting on an answer from the previous post.

Much better.