Macon Co at Trousdale Co

Good effort by the Tigers. With all things considered they exceeded my expectations. Especially on defense. I seen some better defensive play last nite than I've seen from them in a few years. Offence had some good drives, but they just couldn't close. But offence does take time to gel. The team never seemed to be overly emotional. Even when the jackets broke out and scored in their first possession. I was afraid they would just lay down. If they stay the coarse and keep working hard we could see them grow into a solid team.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good effort by the Tigers. With all things considered they exceeded my expectations. Especially on defense. I seen some better defensive play last nite than I've seen from them in a few years. Offence had some good drives, but they just couldn't close. But offence does take time to gel. The team never seemed to be overly emotional. Even when the jackets broke out and scored in their first possession. I was afraid they would just lay down. If they stay the coarse and keep working hard we could see them grow into a solid team.

Great teams are deep in the trenches...TC and MC are both shallow...got a lot of digging to do.