Cloudland vs. Coalfield

THE KING

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91, B&G is Punky gonna be ok? That was a tremendous hit over on the sideline. We need to just regroup and try to get a big win at Hancock next week. Its been awhile since we won a region game. A win would give us alot of momentum going into creeker week.

What do you know about Hancock king?

Punky will be fine. If we play a good clean game up to our potential, we will have our way in Sneedeville. The boys can't overlook anyone but I honestly feel like we can beat the Indians by 2 tds or more. But who knows how well the game will go. Especially playing in their house. After a week off we should be more than ready for the creekers back at Orr field

What do you know about Hancock king?

I know they are alot like us. Low in numbers but athletic across the board. I think we are more seasoned and we should win handily. It all depends on how the boys respond to the goose egg last night. I know coach was not happy with the 2 personal fouls we aquired last night. I doubt it will happen anymore. Man, that is a real sore spot with me.

I'm getting different information. Some say Coalfield only lost 4 seniors while others are saying they lost alot. It don't really matter. I know a thing or two about that area down there. Coalfield is a place of pride and hard work. They don't do a whole lot of talking on here. CY jacket was the only poster I remember talking on here. That bunch talks with their pads and they bullied and destroyed a young Cloudland team last year. Even the teams I played on remember how physical the Yellow Jackets are. I got lit up a couple of times on kick offs down there my senior year and they taunt and laugh. I'm looking forward to seeing how this team responds to the tough guy image that Coalfield brings to the field. I like Coalfield and respect them because I think imposing your will is important to your success in this game. I remember the first time we ever played Coalfield. It was in the playoffs in 92. The passion of the cheerleaders, fans, and players was something that stuck with me. I don't remember ever seeing a program show as much passion and love for their school as that bunch. If we can get back to that level, then football will be the ultimate gayla spectacle at Orr field. We are heading in that direction under Pittman. More young men need to come out and be a part of it. As for Hampton, I wouldn't think much about it til week ten. There are alot of other hungry teams to play. The only thing I can say about week ten is Cloudland can do it this year. This is a year where they can definitely break the streak!

popcorneater.gifdry.png