PCU @ Blackman 8/24/12

DIRTYDIME

When somebody beats the Patriots its all the news, it won't leave sports center, and its the talk around town. When the Broncos lose nobody cares. Well we are Pearl Cohn and the X is always on our back, they jump up and down when they beat us, we are everybodys playoff game. What team are you with workinprogress?

You still didnt answer my question, why no silver or gold?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR 9 turnovers thats not Pc football....then pc offense and Defense really didnt get the going untill the band got there 2nd Q "12th man" But this week is blackman...Being truful i think its going to be a low scoring Game..the major problem was i train last year and since hes gone it should be closer...Now on the PCU comment..which one would you rather have your child do?? "And remember these are inner city kids North and west nashville raised" Win gold and sivlers balls and after high school sit in da hood with there friends and get into trouble? OR have a Hard working season where you know yall all put it on the line and after that send most of your kids to college so they can have a chance to make something of there selfs?? #IJS But let me put this out there Pc will be # 1 or 2 in the hardest dis in 3a ball!

CR 9 turnovers thats not Pc football....then pc offense and Defense really didnt get the going untill the band got there 2nd Q "12th man" But this week is blackman...Being truful i think its going to be a low scoring Game..the major problem was i train last year and since hes gone it should be closer...Now on the PCU comment..which one would you rather have your child do?? "And remember these are inner city kids North and west nashville raised" Win gold and sivlers balls and after high school sit in da hood with there friends and get into trouble? OR have a Hard working season where you know yall all put it on the line and after that send most of your kids to college so they can have a chance to make something of there selfs?? #IJS But let me put this out there Pc will be # 1 or 2 in the hardest dis in 3a ball!

Here's my thoughts: I dont have kids but if I did I would rather have them in college than winning a high school football championship. I also would not care if they were inner city kids or not. College is more important period. You missed my point. I knew you and your fellow PC supporters would. Your coach and program brag about all the talent that you have going on to college. With all of that talent why no gold or silver balls? Don't bring up the two under Fitzgerald. Those don't count here because Fitzgerald never bragged about getting kids into college he just did it because it was the right thing to do. If its not the kids then it must be...........just fill in the blank with the answer because I am curious as to what it is. As far as PC/CR, just admit you all got beat by the better team that night. Those turnovers were for a reason. Give another team credit where credit is due. And no, I am not a CR guy. Give Giles credit while you're at it and stop all the excuses. Winners win and losers make excuses.

Here's my thoughts: I dont have kids but if I did I would rather have them in college than winning a high school football championship. I also would not care if they were inner city kids or not. College is more important period. You missed my point. I knew you and your fellow PC supporters would. Your coach and program brag about all the talent that you have going on to college. With all of that talent why no gold or silver balls? Don't bring up the two under Fitzgerald. Those don't count here because Fitzgerald never bragged about getting kids into college he just did it because it was the right thing to do. If its not the kids then it must be...........just fill in the blank with the answer because I am curious as to what it is. As far as PC/CR, just admit you all got beat by the better team that night. Those turnovers were for a reason. Give another team credit where credit is due. And no, I am not a CR guy. Give Giles credit while you're at it and stop all the excuses. Winners win and losers make excuses.

I know where your going with this but the fact of the matter is coach brunetti has done a good job with his kids... No he doesn't have any gold or silver balls too show for it.But that don't mean he can't coach it's alot of coaches out here that haven't even been close too winning one.Yes he's had some good teams that in some peoples eyes he should've won one already but also with them good teams he has had some key injuries that have pevented PC from reaching there goal which is winning the state...But no excuses CR won the game better team not at all Giles they hit us in the mouth and we wasn't ready for that but trust me this coaching staff will have PC in the position too contend for a state title run.

I know where your going with this but the fact of the matter is coach brunetti has done a good job with his kids... No he doesn't have any gold or silver balls too show for it.But that don't mean he can't coach it's alot of coaches out here that haven't even been close too winning one.Yes he's had some good teams that in some peoples eyes he should've won one already but also with them good teams he has had some key injuries that have pevented PC from reaching there goal which is winning the state...But no excuses CR won the game better team not at all Giles they hit us in the mouth and we wasn't ready for that but trust me this coaching staff will have PC in the position too contend for a state title run.

+10 thanks fbpride

We will see. By the way, you brought up coaching, not me. I was curious if there were depth issues or academic issues or whatever.

We will see. By the way, you brought up coaching, not me. I was curious if there were depth issues or academic issues or whatever.

But we both know where u was trying 2 go wit that so I had too set that issue straight...PC don't have either problem no depth nor academic issues